𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢~13 {𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧, 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞}

Wait-

Wait-

Answer me!

Do you guys agrees Rahimane family is cracked and messed up?

~

And I know you guts have so many questions for me!!

~

Relationship, every relationship based on two things. What will be? Love and hate. true ?

turning to voice she saw a god graced woman with her handsome husband carrying four year old princess standing at foyer.

Ishika smiled looking at her. Her Best friend and Adish's only sister, PRISHA RAHIMANE. married to RANDHEER FAMILY ELDER HEIR, MD surgeon specialist in cosmetology, She works at her own hospital.

Her features to her smile every fine thing looks aged with years. perfect and flawless. dampened smile, curly but long hairs, shaped body, silk dripped in Blue saree, Nose pin in roman nose, her almond blue eyes speak are manipulative, cunning. Is she is happy to see her shikha? or her stubbornness and hatred feelings holding her back?

Where is that innocent girl who always acted as princess, actually she is! her brothers always doted her like Kohinoor. her mother she acted busying but not that reserved for her. Crybaby, Innocent, compassionate, warm, soft spoken, cheerful girl she was!

Now she looks like different person, who lead herself down to morally ambiguous path. what she struggled her? or to say time changes everything....

Ishika, Prisha and arish were buddies. Prisha Always doted Ishika as her first priority, Same goes with Ishika. She was ishika's life, friend who always supported her in her tremendous barriers of life. even though she was soft girl but for Ishika she was her shield. But not anymore-

That one night swapped everything. From friends to foe- their journey started.

They are nothing anymore!! Once they were each others everything.