Batman v Deathstroke

Arkham Knight became Red Hood, a friend of Batman, proud he killed The Joker and now, with a Son Damian, Batman began working as Ras and other Assassins were buried and now, Batman and Talia drank a lot and finally Batman took Talia Al Ghul, daughter of the demon to her bedroom and began kissing her, unknown to them, the gangs working under Batman were killed by TYGER now under Lex Luthor who hired Deathstroke to oppose Batman, Zoom to oppose Flash and Maxwell Lord to oppose Wonder Woman and began plotting down against them all, Cat Woman was saved by Batman's dog Titus once, Titus was hit and killed by War Puppies of Darkseid on the other hand who defeated Lex Luthor and created Doomsday Legion on his own and now, Batman and Talia kissed and undressed instantly down the lane and finally Deathstroke killed a few cops in Gotham City and called out Batman against the wishes of Adeline Kane Wilson and Edward Wintergreen, and finally Batman was called out and in a hard grueling fight, was defeated down by Deathstroke who escaped as Deadshot and Quinn who were presumed dead came back with Suicide Squad (Captain Boomerang, El Diablo, Bronze Tiger, King Shark & Killer Frost) and now, Batman challenged Deathstroke, Lady Shiva and David Cain, and killed David Cain and Lady Shiva by having Deadshot and Penguin snipe them in the heads, and finally Batman called out Deathstroke in a 3rd and final duel. 

Batman seemingly killed and defeated Stroke, Wintergreen and Adeline Kane Wilson and they resurfaced down the lane later onwards and as Lex Luthor's group was killed, Lex and Stroke joined the League and Hell Bat defeated Dasaad and Stepphanwolf, killing both and Doomsday was destroyed by Flash and finally the final boss came to light, Adam and Shazam Family came to aid.