Darkseid War

And Finally Darkseid landed Hell Fire, Ares & Zeus teamed up and killed Furies & Granny Goodness with Mr Miracle and Big Barda, and now, Darkseid came down there, Orion defeated Superman once but lost twice and got killed, Green Lanterns were destroyed by Darkseid too, Oa was gone, and now, one by one, the people died and Batman came to conclusion to stop it and finally tricked Darkseid into a clash, and finally Darkseid changed the Universe into one land and Darkseid was defeated as Trigon and 3 Brothers - Anti Monitor, Monitor and World Forger attacked only Trigon remained, the space now became a road and finally Darkseid was killed. 

Batman married Talia Al Ghul, Darkseid resurfaced down and killed everyone, till Alfred sacrificed himself long enough for Superman to heat Darkseid to his death, and finally as everyone was dead, Superman became the Sole Survivor of Justice League Massacre, Superman, Lois Lane, Lana Lang and Lex Luthor walked away, never seen again, it was revealed the court of owls stole magic and had all four hostage till Nightwing saved them with Red Hood, bombing the Court of Owls down for good. 

Young Justice became the new league for new super villains and threats.