C.42

9:00 pm

Zac and Fatima just made it to their destination. Zac was shocked when he saw the room.

"Oh wow, this is beautiful babe thank you" He kissed her lips softly.

"You are welcome" She smiled, "Tonight is about you and only you we can DO whatever you want" She bites her lip.

"Whatever I want huh?" Zac smirked as he licked his lips.

Despite everything they had been through Zac couldn't lie, he missed his wife. He's happy she's putting in the effort to work on them, getting them back to their happy place.

"Hold on I have a few gifts for you, have a seat on the bed I'll bring the first one to you" She smiled as Zac took a seat.

The first gift was 5 in one she got him the 5 senses gift, "Close your eyes babe and no peeking" Fatima told him he did as told a few minutes later she appeared back into the room. "Okay, you can open them now"

Zac opens his eyes, "Oh babe what you got for me?" He smiles rubbing his hands together as he grabs the 5 gift bags. For "Touch" She gifted him a 3-pack of polo T-shirts in the colors, white, black, and gray. "Smell" She gifted him Dior and Givenchy colognes. "Sight" She gifted him Gucci sunglasses and another Rolex Watch with his name engraved in it. "Sound" She gifted him two tickets to the Atlanta Hawks game and last but not least "Taste" She gifted him his favorite snacks.

"I love all these babe" He kissed her lips but this time he added tongue, Fatima let out a soft moan as she felt his hard penis on her leg.

"Wait babe we are getting sidetracked let's finish opening up your gifts" She blushed as she got hot and bothered.

"Babe I'm sure I'm going to love them all the same, I want to fuck! I missed you" Zac picked Fatima up, and threw her onto the bed Fatima only wore a pair of Christian Louboutin heels with a trenchcoat.

"Damn!" Zac smiled as he undid her coat under that was a sex dark blue two-piece lingerie set, "How loud can I make you scream? You look edible" he licked his lips.

Smiles, "How about I make you scream, let me love on you let me FUCK YOU" Fatima said seductively, she crawled to the end of the bed as she came face to face with his hard penis standing at full attention she untied his shorts with her mouth a few seconds later his shorts dropped to his knees.

"Babe pass me that" Fatima pointed to a white box that was on the table she also just wanted to see his penis slanging left to right as he walked she was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"What inside?" Zac asked, "Open it in see" He did as told & was shocked at what he saw.

Clear his throat and chuckles, " Um Babe who eating these?"

"Well I originally wanted a tangerine so I could do what Lisa did to Malik on the movie girls' trip but since it's Valentine's Day strawberries will do" She smiled and Zac was still shocked.

"Babe I have a big ass dick! How are you going to put chocolate-covered strawberries on my dick and suck it off?" He questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"Is someone being a chicken? Just relax" She kissed his lips as she used her free hand to stroke him.

Fatima was on demon time tonight, she cut all the strawberries in half placing them on his penis one by one. When she got the first one, which was at his tip she placed her warm mouth into his manhood causing Zac jumped a little, Fatima began to bite down gently on Zac's penis to grab the first strawberry, she grins her teeth on his penis to slide the strawberry into her mouth as she grazed her tongue on the tip of him.