You look adorable!

• Dedicated to My Boyfriend, Carl Ergine B. Chua to thank him for everything, and the never end

°•°•°

CHAPTER 5

Sniff

I have my colds this morning, and maybe it was because of the weather's nonstop mood swings, and it's been days since I've accepted the fact that Riley and I have the same feelings for each other.

Riiiiiiing!

The school bell rang, I hadn't noticed my classmates running outside the classroom, in a hurry to get to their next class.

"Hey" A sound from someone near the door suddenly greeted me. I turned my head to see who it was, when I saw the tall guy, running his fingers through his hair, looking at me with his eyes that sparkle, and using his ever-so-amazing smile. Riley was leaning on the classroom door, with his face trying to look so cool. He had this expression I've never seen before.

"You're gawking!" I exclaimed.

"No, I'm not!" He exclaimed back as he gave an awkward grin. "Walk together to class?" He continued, coming near me this time. He went to my desk and grabbed my books. I didn't try to move one bit, when he stopped walking towards the classroom door and turned back at me. "What?" He tried to examine what he's wearing and smelled himself. "You're staring at me" He continued. I shrugged, and went near him. "Do you really like me, Manson?" I asked, hoping to get an honest answer from him. One that I could tell he's not lying, that he's really telling the truth.

His face went nearer to mine when he slightly bent, pinched my cheek, waiting for it to turn red. "Yes, Sid. I like you." He said with such an amazing voice. One that you could tell he's not lying, that he's really telling the truth.

Great! I look like a tomato when we walked down the hall with all those girls looking at me like I was some kind of an alien who came in peace or something. Oh, dear. Please save me.

I remained looking at my feet while we walked and hid my face with my medium-lengthed hair, regretting I cut my fringe out before the year even started.

"You look adorable!" He looked at me and chuckled.

"Why you little--" I was about to punch his arm when he caught it and instead of letting go, he held my hand, going towards our classroom.

"What are you doing?! This is not allowed in school!" I whispered to him in another tone he's not used to. I let go of his hands before anyone else, like a teacher, could see us.

He placed my books on my desk and seated right beside me.

"What now, Riley?" I asked and sighed.

"I want to sit next to you" He said without looking at me, sitting behavely on the chair.

"But, you can't do tha--"

"Shh, the teacher's coming" He looked at me until the door opened.

"Good morning, class. I'm Mr. Hue" He greeted, walking his way to the teacher's desk.

He was the type of guy who wears a pair of thick-lensed reading glasses, an old brown suit, an old golden watch that must've been with him for ages now, and he brings a pointer everytime. He wasn't familiar, though, but he dresses a bit like my science teacher.

The class remained silent, seeing a new teacher, but with a familiar surname. Miss Hue isn't actually married, is she? She's old, yet we still call her "Miss". I watched Mr. Hue take all equipment out of his bag, including a planner. This class was Theology. I was going to listen to his discussion but I can't get out of the fact that he may be married to the teacher who counts on me to win science fairs every year in high school. Or he may be her sibling.