Alyssa Candace Eleanor Sullivan

°•°•°

Alyssa Candace Eleanor Sullivan

I watched my dad as he carefully drove the car in reverse for him to be able to get out of our parking lot.

"Are you really going to get a new job?" I asked him, begging him to stay with me since it's my first time not being able to see my boyfriend in school.

"You're going to be fine" He said, stopping the car for a while.

I can't help it. I missed school today because I got fever, and my runny nose keeps getting me, preventing me from having such fun.

My sister, Tri had already gone to school a couple of minutes ago, riding the school bus while Sid, on the other hand, is out of town with Riley to do some research for the school paper.

It's official, I, Alyssa Candace Eleanor, am bored. Fuck you, asthma, for destroying my plans again.

I went inside the house to get hot chocolate for myself, however, after I had prepared the creamy hot chocolate that's topped with little marshmallows, I realized I can't drink this preparation of mine, or else my cough would turn from bad to worse.

I sighed at the sight of the deliciousness, thinking about what to do with it's chocolatey texture and white puffy marshmallows. I grumbled, and dump the whole thing on the sink. I hate this. I officially hate this.

You're not the type, type of girl to remain with a guy, with a guy too shy, too afraid.

My phone rang to the song of Andy Gammer's Fine By Me. I recognize that ringtone anywhere. It's the song I assigned specifically for my boyfriend, Justin.

Babe?

Yes, it was him. He texted me while classes were going on. There's not much to say of how thoughful my boyfriend really is. I laid on the couch in a position I was comfortable with and replied to my boyfriend's text message.

Hey baby, we need to talk. I'll be there at 5pm.

He texted before I could type the words, "I love you"

I sat upright as I tried to read what he sent me. Okay, there's not problem here, right? I sniffed and coughed, and hoped that this thing is positive. What could he mean by "we need to talk"? It could mean, anything, really.

"C'mon, Lyss. No overthinking." I said to myself, burying my face on my palms. "He just wants to talk, that's all" I stood up, walked back and forth while I was looking upward, hoping I could find guidance. Fuck this. Everything will be alright, I hope.

Copyright, 2013 ©

°•°•°

Hey, guys. Sorry for the short introduction. To make it up to you guys, I'm currently working on Chapter 1 of Part 2. Fingers crossed on finishing it before I get busy with school stuff. Thanks for your support, guys! Really appreciate it! :)

That's pretty much it, so yeah.

Like, comment, and/or vote if you'd like :)

Thanks again!

Lots of love,

krv1221