two.

Today was the day. I'd finally be leaving this place. My shit was already packed, and I don't want to look back.

I can finally be happy. I can finally date! Make friends! Not eat shit food, that's the same thing. I can explore the city. I'm so excited!

After, showering and getting dressed. I moved my duffel bag to the living room. My mom and dad, were waiting for me.

"Your teacher, said he'll be here any moment." My mom said.

"Speak of the devil..."

"Hello, are you ready to leave Suguru? Or should I give you guys a moment?" He asks me.

"N-no. Let's leave." I say, however I feel a hand tugging me.

"Huh, Suguru. Let your dad say bye to you, come, I need to give you something..."

"I'm fine dad." I reject his offer.

"Suguru. Stop being so disobedient, or should I cancel this expedition of yours?" Of course he tried to threaten me.

"I'm sorry Mr Geto. We are on a strict schedule, we really do have to be leaving." Yaga tried to lie on my behalf.

"I think one minute won't harm anyone. Come, son." He dragged me to his room.

"Your dad, wants to give you a tiny good luck charm." He yanked on my hair and kissed my lips.

"I-I need to leave..." I broke out of the kiss.

"You're always so quiet, make sure you don't let anyone touch you. Focus on your studies. Alright?"

"Yes, I will..." I nod my head, and leave.

"Bye Suguru!" My mom hugs me. "Be good."

"I will." I sighed.

Finally, I'm free. I am free from this hell.

"You excited kid? It's a lot different in the city, you ready for it?" He smiles.

"Y-yeah! I'm really thankful. You've helped me a lot more than you think you have. I was this close to- Nevermind."

"I understand, I was a countryside kid too. It was tough, my family were around the same wealth as yours. It was tough, but I got scouted to. So, I promised to scout a kid here. And change their lives, for the better. You are special Suguru."

"U-um thank you..." I slightly blushed. No one ever compliments me, he thinks I'm special. I grin to myself.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me asking. But is everything alright at home? The dynamic, was quite off."

"Oh! It's perfect! They were just sad to see me leave. Heh. I'm their only kid..."

"Understandable. Also! Just a warning about one of your classmates, they are very. Pretentious. So, don't take his words to heart. He's just spoiled. Okay?" He warns me.

"Alright..." I smile.

It doesn't matter! I can make more friends, other than him.

"Do you think, I could maybe visit the city later on?" I asked him.

"I'll let one of the teachers take you there, after we drop your stuff! Then you can buy some things, you want."

"T-thank you sir!"

------------

Finally after 3 hours of travelling, I finally end up in Tokyo. I couldn't believe this, I'm here... My dreams.

Well, I'm in a large area of land. Which is the school, however it's quite empty...

"How many people go to this school?"