Face the Darkness

Kuro gets ready for his first fight against a supernatural entity, a Yokai that manipulates darkness, and needless to say, he is not at all pleased with this. He did all that he could to avoid getting hit by her, as she fired multiple red projectiles at him, and Kuro had to fly out of the way as fast as he can in order to avoid getting hit by them. And needless to say, he is not having a very good time right now against her, especially since his night vision is not working that well against her powers of being able to manipulate darkness.

Kuro, facepalming a little bit, spoke out.

"I need to go up into the air for a little bit. This might get Yukari to notice me, but it's better than dying."

Kuro looked up and flies up as fast as he can into the air, as Rumia then spoke out to him.

"Hey, where do you think you are going? You cannot run away from me like that!"

A sphere of darkness surrounds her, as she flies up into the air in order to try and follow him,

as Kuro flies up and is above the forest, being able to see the horizon in front of him, and Rumia looks at him, as soon as she is able to fly up into the air

as Kuro flies up and is above the forest, being able to see the horizon in front of him, and Rumia looks at him, as soon as she is able to fly up into the air. Kuro crossed his arms, as he spoke out.

"Geez, you don't know when to quit. Okay then..."

He then held his hands up, and light formed around his hand, as he spoke out to her.

"I guess I'll have to make you quit somehow."

He then points one of his hands at Rumia, and a blast of light fired out from his hand, as Rumia barely got out of the way, although the light did sheer a lot of the bamboo trees down, and Rumia looks surprised at this, realizing that he has the power to manipulate light, which will undoubtedly counteract her power over darkness.

"Oh...seems I will have a much harder time dealing with you, human. But no matter...I always like to play harder."

Kuro narrowed his eyes a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"Try me."

He then made a ring of plasma energy, as he threw it at her, and Rumia got out of the way. But Kuro then flies up towards her, and tried to slash the Plasma Sword across her chest, only for her to get out of the way by flying backwards and avoid getting hit, only for Kuro fire about blast of light from his hand, which she barely avoided with all that she could. Kuro clenched his fists, as he looks at the crazed dark Yokai that he is fighting against, and he then spoke out.

"How am I supposed to deal with this?"

He then flies up as fast as he can towards her, and tried to grab her, but Rumia then dodged the attack and fired bullets made of darkness at him. But Kuro then used his sword to try and slash through the darkness bullets with ease, as Kuro then swung his plasma sword, which made a slash of plasma appear and goes straight towards Rumia, who then got out of the way of the slash.