Unsealed...

*CJ and the others were trying to free Vade from the prison realm as they used David to use his curse technique called Seal Manipulation as he freed Vade but Vade is sent where Asher is at while Asher was in the middle of the city as he saw something glowing purple as he saw his brother's girlfriend Vade.*

Asher Johnson: *Looks around as he walks around and looks for something useful* Guess I didn't find anything yet.

Asher Johnson: *Looks at someone purple glowing as he runs up to it and sees Vade* Who the heck is that?

Vade: Oh..it feels good to back~♡ *Looks at Asher and gets disgusted*

Vade: Peasant, what are you looking for?..

Asher Johnson: So, you're CJ'S girlfriend right?

Vade: Yes, I am..why are you asking that pathetic question?

Asher Johnson: Because, I need you to help us with the fights around here and I don't any trouble.

Vade: How pitiful of you Dog. *Her hands glow with purple fire*

Asher Johnson: *Did she just call me...dog..?!! I thought people insult me for being strong but NOT THIS ONE!*

Vade: You know for a bit Dog, you haven't been with a woman since the heien era, you're the one who loves peasants like femboys.

Vade: You lock in but still lost to all the dogs in the world haven't you able to activate your life- *Gets Blue Flashed by Asher*

Asher Johnson: You....are the surprssion of words that come out of your mouth... *Punches across the New York City*

Vade: *Laughs* Is that the best you can go for~? I have something on my sleeve~♡ *Uses Critical: Red at Asher to send him away as Asher blocks it and his sleeves are destroyed as he was flying across New York*

Asher Johnson: *Coughs up blood as he was never hit this hard before he exercises to get ready as he releases a blueshot at Vade* Blueshot!

Asher Johnson: *Runs towards Vade as he directs blueshot at Vade as it hit her making her feel more pissed off at him*

Vade: YOU DAMMED MUTT!! *Throws a large kick at Asher knocking him back into 10 buildings and 2 skyscrapers as his bone cracked a bit*

Asher Johnson: *I need to activate my curse technique that way I can defeat her easily, clashes his fists together as Divinerence: Blue Marks were activated*

Vade: *Looks like this dog has a different power than mine but I can still beat him up just like kicking no arms legs needed.*

Vade: *Dashes towards Asher as she whips out a fierce kick but it has purple fire around it as Asher clashes with a blue flash* BLUE FLASH!

Asher Johnson: *I can't disrect her out in the open, she may be fast with her legs but she's not familiar with curse technique or my Domain Expansion, now it's time to go all out* If you're not the strongest just like my teacher, I'm just gonna throw hands on you.

Vade: Come Dog, don't hold back. *Rushes towards Asher as she uses her purple fire arrows at him and kicks him all over his body as she dashes around him by using her speed to rush towards Asher*

Asher Johnson: *Runs away from Vade as he needs to use his domain expansion orderly as he uses blueshot again* Phase Output: Blue!!

Vade: *Noticed Asher's move as she gets hit by it and dashes towards Asher using her Crtitcal: Red again but it divided into 3 orbs of red light as they went around the battle as CJ and Mark and Ramona and Choso was looking at the fight*

Asher Johnson: *Gets hit by the red lights as he tries to punch them but they were divided into 8 now as they explode and Vade does a wild kick that makes Asher falls to the ground*

Vade: *Walks towards Asher as she looks very unpleasant to look at him and she uses her purple fire to finish him off but Asher uses his domain*

Asher Johnson: Ryoki Tenkai: Ao Frontiers. *The battlefield turned into blue circles 🔵 and they were blue waves around and Vade was shocked to see his domain*

Vade: *This is his domain, I guess he was holding back this whole time, Oh well guess I'll have to- gets hit by Asher's blue flash as she coughs blood out, how the hell did he do that?!!*

Asher Johnson: *Phase: Time Stop, stops Vade from moving as she gets hit by his blueshots that around the domain*

Vade: *Gets paralyzed by his domain attack as she was foaming in her mouth as she tries to use her powers but they don't work in Asher's domain* Damn you....dog..!!

Ramona Flowers: Look like we're here, CJ? What's wrong?

CJ: *Sees through Asher's domain as he saw Vade getting hit by Asher's attack as he gets worried* Vade....!

CJ: *I don't think Vade is hold on much longer in there, I have to do something if I don't, her whole life is at risk..! *Files inside Asher's domain expansion* HANG ON BABE!

Mark: CJ!

Ramona Flowers: CJ stop!!

Choso Kamo: DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING CARL?!!!

CJ: *Uses a powerful roar to destroy Asher's domain as the battle was over* Vade!

Vade: *Noticed CJ and hugs him and kisses him all over her face* CJ!~ I missed you!~ *Sees CJ cry as he squeezed her tightly*

CJ: I thought I never see you again..!

Mark: Vade!! *Hugs her as well* you look different the last time I saw you!

Vade: Is that a scar on your face CJ?

CJ: Yeah, I got it since I fought Shine so. 

Ramona Flowers: So, that's your girlfriend CJ?

Vade: Nice to meet you Ramona~ my name is Vade Varana.

Ramona Flowers: MY name is Ramona Flowers.

Asher Johnson: *Hits CJ in the head as he gets pissed* What. The hell..

CJ: OW! ASHER WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Asher Johnson: CJ, why did you have to destroy my domain for..?!

CJ: BECAUSE YOU ALMOST ROT THE BRAINS MY GIRL HERE!!!!

Mark: Wait, we can introduce you to some new friends and Faith and the others are there so come on.

Vade: Looks like I'll be happy to enjoy the day with you Baby!~

Post Credit:

*Sonika gets ready to fight Scott Pilgrim and Kinji Hakari for a spar training match*

Sonika: You guys ready? *Her aura turns purple with hearts and Tuca Donka plays with it* This is gonna be a battle!

Scott Pilgrim: LET'S DO THIS!

Kinji Hakari: The music is starting!