Chapter FIFTY-SEVEN.

[FIFTY-SEVEN]

(Time Skip Saturday Morning.)

Esme Knight's (POV)

Yawning I start coming out of my heavy sleep, as I do I stretch and open my eye's wiggling I turn over and smile seeing momma still sleeping. Wiggling again I set up and move the blankets off me and crawl over to her. Moving some hair out of her face I kiss her cheek and smile before crawling back the other way and wiggling myself down off the bed. Once standing I yawn and stretch again feeling my dirty diaper, blushing I make my way over to the diaper bag. Digging inside I grab a pool up, wipes, and powder, momma bathed us both last night, so I'll just wear this onesie until she wakes. Usually, I'll dress myself when I am big, but I know we are going to the zoo today and she said she has a new outfit for me to wear. Smiling I go into the bathroom and un-snap my onesie, done I roll it up and hold it with my chin as I pull the tabs on the diaper. Blushing I scrunch up my face and quickly clean myself with what seems and incessant amount of wipes. When I was living on the streets I still had control over number two in this department and was able to go when needed.

Still am when I am big like now but when in any of my little spaces I lose that control. Finished I toss everything in the trash and put my new pull up on after pouring powder in it. Sighing I wiggle and adjust the leg wholes and snap my onesie back. Stretching again I groan and go back to the diaper bag, finding some of my liquid baby Tylenol. Measuring out the dosage I need I swallow the amount and make an ick face, giggling I lick my lips and put the bottle back. Momma will give me my regular medicine when she is up, but we both agree that only she will do that because I could end up hurting myself even if I am smart and in my big headspace. Reaching up I giggle feeling the two braided pigtails on my head, sighing I smile and look back up at my momma still sleeping. She is so beautiful, blowing her a kiss I make my way to the bedroom door and open it.

Making my way down the hall I look at the clock on the wall and roll my eye's exactly four thirty in the morning like most day's I wake up big. As I get to the living room I see the lights are on in there and the kitchen, giggling quietly I cover my mouth and sneak towards the kitchen. Peaking inside I smirk seeing Lola making herself some coffee, like last time we where in this situation I wait until she isn't holding anything. But this time I can't hold myself back from full on scaring the woman, so the moment she isn't to close to the counter. I squeal and growl out, "RAWR!!" I screams and jumps at least a foot off the ground making me burst into giggles and hold my stomach as I fall on the ground. She Is blurry because I have tears in my eyes, but I can tell she is holding her chest and taking deep breaths.

Kicking my feet I take deep and slow breaths to calm myself and hiccup a few giggles when she finally says, "Dear goddess Esme you about gave me a heart attack sweetheart!" Hiccupping again I giggle out, "I-Iz s-sorry couldn't h-help m-myself this time!" I wipe my eyes and calm down some more and she rolls her eyes saying, "Well dear you got me good yeah!" Nodding I hiccup again, and she giggles shaking her head as she walks towards me saying, "I see you threw yourself into hiccupping huh." Giggling I shrug and she chuckles leaning down asking, "Can I pick you up dear?" Nodding I stop holding my stomach and reach up to her making her smile and pick me up. In her arms I hiccup again, and she lightly pats my back saying, "Let's get you some water and see if those will go away, guess you got payback quick for that scare dear my heart is steal beating a mile a minute!"

Blushing I smirk and stick my tongue out making her giggle and lightly tickle my stomach making me squeal. She shakes her head saying, "You better hope you didn't wake Piper she is a real grump when woken up before seven in the morning." Giggling I smile at this hiccupping out, "I-I'll have to g-get her n-next time." She laughs at this and grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge, she walks over to a cabinet and takes out a blue and green sippy cup. I blush but smile as she pours the water into it, since I so small I can't handle regular sized drinks or bottles. All of my drink cups or bottles are formed for babies that way I feel secure enough to hold them and not worry about spilling them. I've done that a few times before and it upset me quite a bit.