you deserve better! - AR+C (fluff!!)

8:30  𝓌ℯ𝒹𝓃ℯ𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎  𝓃𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉.

"love, I'm home!" charlotte called out to her husband.

"hm, no reply.. maybe he's sleeping!" she said quietly to herself as she put all her stuff down going upstairs but stopping for a moment outside their bedroom door.. something wasn't right.

the house smelt like an almost familiar perfume.. and there were muffled noises coming from their bedroom.. charlotte took a moment before opening her bedroom door.

"what-.. what the fuck?!" she said in a half shout half disgusted tone at the scene infront of her.

"ah! s-.. shit! char.. it's- not what if looks like, love!" daniel, her 'husband' said in a hurry pushing the other female off of him.. his coworker, who the family loved and knew well....

"w..what.. why-.. why would you even?" Charlotte said as tears began to swell in her eyes.. 11 years for nothing.. how long has he been doing this for?

"char, it's not what it looks like!" daniel said repeatedly trying to make the situation seem better, it didn't it make it seem worse.

"..how long." charlotte said back tears running down her face.

"I..- char listen!-." he said back before getting interrupted.

"..I've seen it all, tell me.. how long." charlotte said the ongoing flow of tears making it harder for her to see.

"I-.. 6 years.." he said as he watched the pure horror on charlottes face as she broke down into full tears stepping back and walking out the bedroom and down the stairs before putting her shoes back on and leaving the house..

charlotte only found herself sat in a bar drinking straight vodka and crying.. she didn't care anymore she knew she had lost the things most important to her, her husband, her marriage, the love.. all gone.

a well known cherry red haired woman walked into the bar she was always there, she recently got fired from the nursery.. because of charlotte who usually found herself deep in thought about the other woman..

charlotte was too deep in her own thoughts and her drinks to notice the woman approached her and stood next to her table.

"hm, what are you doing here sweetheart." the woman asked and Charlotte instantly knew who it was.. mia could care less about what charlotte did to her she still loved to flirt with her.

"..u..uh.. mia?" charlotte said her words slurring slightly, shocked that she actually saw mia..

"oh? have you been crying sweetheart.." mia asked sitting next to charlotte who was still going through all the emotions.

"..yeah.. um.. my husbands been with his coworker for 6 years." charlotte said as she finished the last of her drink.

"char, you don't deserve him, he's not a real man.. your so much better than him.. and you deserve so much better than him."  mia said as charlotte looked up at her.. almost in thought?

"y..you think so?" charlotte asked back as she looked at her wedding ring that once meant so much to her.. but now was just a piece of metal, which held a promise she didn't break..

"of course I do, now.. tell me are you going to let him go?" mia asked putting her hand on charlottes.

"..let.. him go?" charlotte repeated, a warm feeling spread through her feeling Mia's hand on hers.

"sweetheart, he has been going behind your back for 6 years.. you need to let him go." mia said back her eyes locked on charlottes.

"..your right.." charlotte said looking at her ring, before she took it off.. it felt wrong.. but also so right.

"that's it, sweetheart.. now, what do you say.. I leave tomorrow night.. maybe come to mine tonight.." mia said her hand still on charlottes.

"yeah.. that sounds, nice.." charlotte said back a weak but genuine smile on her face.

"always sweetheart, i came back for you if im honest.. didn't think id find you here." mia said sharing the same smile with charlotte.

"..you.. came back for me?" charlotte asked confusion visible on her face.

"..mhm, reece phoned me.. told me about the change in your behaviour.. he was worried char." mia said her tone was gentle.. it was confusing to charlotte.. why did mia come back for her? the one that got her fired..

"..but I-.." charlotte started her guilt overcoming her.

"ah, don't worry about it sweetheart.. I was going to quit anyways just you gave me a reason to stay in that place." mia said knowing what charlotte was going to say.. she didn't mind at all.. she didn't need the money she had a lot already..

"I.. did?" she asked her face going a little bit red.

"yeah, you did sweetheart.. now.. shall we go?" mia asked standing up as she held her hand out to charlotte.

"..yeah.. thanks mia.." Charlotte said taking Mia's hand as she stood up as well.

mia placed a large amount of money on the bill tray on the table as she walked charlotte out the bar.

when they got to mias they stayed up all night talking and having a good time.

live laugh love mialotte... (or I'll come for your family 😍/j)

request from: @hazyleafs