leave me alone

I look at him in a look that says go away hoping he'll receive the message and sit next to Tiffany. Hey come sit with me she says. She clearly likes the guy because she never allows anyone to sit with her. I'm okay he says , I've found one. He takes my bag and hooks it behind his chair. Hey , lovely to meet you and you are he asks . No one I say trying not to be rude. Oh hi no one he says . I don't respond. Can I join you at lunch. I don't eat at lunch , I study I say trying to turn him off. Okay he says . After a while I feel his stare . I don't know what they teach you in England
but it's rude to stare . Well I couldn't resist he says . Mr Johnson Mr Venter says. Yes sir. Could you please stop bothering miss smith and look at the board. Yes sir he says. The the hell rings and I head to my next class , physics. And yet again there he is. Morning mam. Please call me Mrs Dann. May I please see your period time table she says and he hands it over. Physic; maths; phycology ect. Wow very impresseive she says. Amy can you please come to me after class. Yes Mrs Dann. I saw this coming the moment she said his time table . As usual he come sit next to me. He surprises me and doesn't talk to me which is a relief.

After class ,we walk up to Mrs Dann table. Yes Mrs Dann I say. Mr James has on here has the same subjects and sports you do. How could that happen soccer is for boys only he asks . She's the only girl allowed. Oh he says. As I was say she continues. You will have to show him each class and be already asked turn other teachers to let him sit next to you . But mam can't I just show him to class so I can sit alone. No its already been done. Oh snap now I'm stuck with this idiot.