🎸Chapter 11🎸

Stans pov cause I said so, biach (also the new mean girls sucks. Ik this is a Heathers reference but y not.) :

"A lot." I breathed nervously. I felt like my whole body was on fire. "You're my earth, moon and stars and everything on my mind every second of every day night, Ky..." I was pretty sure I over did it. I watched his facial expression shift through at least seven different emotions before embarrassment set in and then I closed my eyes and waited for a scolding or a shove, a push but what I got was way better. Our lips collided in a fluid motion, and after all the shock left me, (which was only half a second,) I kissed him back, his soft pink lips were all I ever knew I needed and nothing was happening for three minutes straight, time around us stopped. Like a lake frozen over in the winter. (A/N: Hint at a future project?? 🤭)

We pulled away from each other for air. I gasped for air while gripping onto his red curls. I let go and moved a hand back to his face. " Your amazing..." He breathed. "Nu-uh." I pressed our noses together. "Not as amazing as you,~" I whispered. "Holy fuck, Stan. How do I let you do this to me?" He chuckled, flushed. "Cause you like me too," I answered for him. "A lot." He finished. "Friends that like each other?" I asked. He nodded. "Friends that like each other." He smiled. "Well, I'm to comfortable to give you a handshake so we need a," I leaned in closer, I felt his shaky breath against my lips. "Seal of agreement." I smiled. He kisses me again, tounge this time, and a bit shorter than either of us would have preferred.

I glanced over at my guitar case and remembered something. I stood up and took my guitar out of my case and a pic from my dresser. "Don't you play guitar?" I smirked. "I mean- well yeah." Kyle rambled while standing up. "Do you know any of our songs?" I asked as I hand him the guitar and pic. "Pretty much all of them..." Kyle chuckled nervously. I flipped through records and CD's until I found a CD of my Finally Free guitar cover. I shook it in front of Kyle's face before throwing it in my CD player and pressing play.

He rolled his eyes playfully at me. He started playing. "You think this is a challenge? I played the violin as a kid-" I interrupted him by replaying the song. I hummed at the confused look on his face. "Last time I checked Kyle Broflovskis life story was not the lyrics to Finally Free. I should know," I came closer, our faces inches away from eachother. "It's my song~"

(A/N: The song is Finally Free from Julie and the Phantoms. Also sorry that this is a song fic but what did u expect? 😭)

I stepped back and sat on my bed, hands behind my head. "You're kidding?" His voice sounded annoyed but his face had been telling me otherwise. "If you're gonna play the song you gotta sing it. I know you know the lyrics." I went back over to the CD player and restarted the song once more. "Again?" I raised my eyebrow. I turned my back and flopped on my bed.

He started to play once again, the annoyance more prominent on his face.

"Hearts on fire, were no liars, so we sat what we wanna say," He turned to face me. "I'm awakened, no more faking, so we push all our fears away-" i joined him, a bit shocked by his singing voice. He smiled a bit more. "Don't know if we'll make it cause I'm falling down under, close my eyes and feel my chest, beating like thunder," He let me take the pre chorus verse. "I wanna fly, come alive watch me shine!" I stood on my bed and jumped off in the build up towards the chorus, we sung together again. " I got a spark in me! Hands up if you can see!" Our backs pressed against eachother as we look at eachother.

"And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe
Been so long and now we're finally free!" We finished and walked in the opposite direction and then abruptly turn towards eachother, standing still on opposite sides of the room. "We're all bright now. What a sight now. Coming out like we're fireworks," The red head sang, spitting a bit. "Marching on proud, turn it up loud. 'Cause now we know what we're worth..." I picked up a hairbrush and used it as a microphone as I sang into it. We sang together once more, "We know we can make it we're not falling down under close my eyes and feel my chest beating like thunder."

"I wanna fly
Come alive
Watch me shine!"

" I got a spark in me
Hands up if you can see
And you're a part of me
Hands up if you're with me
Now 'til eternity
Hands up if you believe..."

"Been so long and now we're finally free!"

We looked into each other's eyes and he echoed my words, "I got a spark in me."
"I got a spark in me..."  "And you're a part of me..." "And you're a part of me.."  "Now til eternity!" He smiled at my sudden loudness. "Now til eternity!"

Our voices joined each other once again, "Been so long and now we're finally free!"

_____________________________________

We sang the chorus two more times until the CD was almost over. " Finally free yeah..." I finished and I collapsed on my bed in giggles. Kyle leaned my guitar on the wall and sat my pic on my bedside table. He followed me in suit, laying beside me as we both laughed. "Is my voice that bad?" He joked, rolling over on his side to face me. "No. It was better than mine actually." I punched his shoulder. "No way! You've had practice in front of crowds!" He spread his arms out. "I've been practicing in the shower." "Well I guess it paid off." I chuckled. Kyle's nose scrunched like it did when he laughed and we sat like that, just staring at each other.

"Stan, can you take me to Wendy's-" Kenny opened my door. "Ah! Sorry for interrupting! I'll let you guys put your clothes back on!" Kenny covered his eyes with his hands before opening a gap in his finger. "Ha, ha very funny." I stood up. Kyle didn't seem to think so though, he just sat up and stayed there for a minute. "I don't have the money for Wendy's." I sighed dramatically. Kenny turned to Kyle.

_____________________________________

Heyy! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is my own original chapter soooo yea. But all the previous chapters were made by Gremlinfac3 !! And this is their original au. Thx 4 reading this chapter! Feel free to correct any mistakes. Also, sry 4 not posting much. I'm in my depression era!! Luv u all!!!!<333