🎸Chapter 7🎸

Stans pov cause he is me and me is he:

My pencil tapped on my desk for the thousandth time. 1001. I was trying to write another song about Kyle. But there was just nothing! He was too hot to put into words... I announced a whole album about him for Gods sake! And we were playing the Orpheum in two weeks! I was pretty much up to my neck into crumpled pieces of paper.

My door slammed open. I winced as the hole in my wall from the door knob cracked a bit more. "Woahhh... Stan the man, (A/N: 🤭 Not me sneaking in references from other fics!!) you GOTS to clean your room..." He threw a piece of paper at my face. "Looks like you went insane in here..." I pushed the piece of paper off my desk. "Cause I did..." I covered my face up with my hands.

"No surprise..." Kenny leaned against my wall. "Did you need something?" I snapped. "Oh yeah! Me and Marj were going on a date and wondered if you'd like to be our perpetual third wheel!" Kenny opened his arms out.

"Why in the holy cow would I want to do that, dip shit?" I slumped into my chair. "Cause... Then you could ask Kyle out... Y'know? Learnnn." Kenny chuckled.

"That made zero sense....Whatever. I'll come, I guess..." I sighed. "Yes!" Kenny celebrated. "Like our little napkin buddy!" "The fuck is a napkin buddy?" I was confused as I stood up from my chair. "A little guy to wipe excess food off of ours faces." Kenny laughed. 'God, he is fucked up.' "Yeah, yeah now go!" I yelled. "I thought you were coming with us..?" The drummer asked. I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I have to get dressed," I added in quickly. "And no, you can't watch me get dressed!" "Aww..." Kenny dragged his feet while walking out. I closed my door and huffed.

_____________________________________

Heyy! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is my revised version of the OG so remember to check out  @Gremlinfac3 !!! Also sry this was short lol. I'm abt 2 go for a riding lesson and thought I'd feed my fanfiction children. Feel free to correct any mistakes. :p