kiss feeled with love

"Y-you think I l-love someone else?? It's you who doesn't even like me. And I do love someone b-but that someone is you." She said, gathering up all the courage she could.

She made him look at her in a shock. "What?? Yes I love you. This child in my stomach, it's your, it's your child Jungkook."

Jungkook became jungshook. He couldn't believe her words. He was confused as hell by whatever was happening with him.

"S-so the ch-child is mine? You l-love me?" He asked, his eyeballs popping out of his sockets.

"Yes you dumb person. But what do I do you don't even like me" She said to him.

Without wasting any damn minute he hugged her tightly but carefully. "Who told you I don't like you. I love you my pumpkin pie."

She broke the hug and looked at him.

He noded to her knowing what her eyes were asking.

Without wasting a damn second Y/n jumped on him and smashed her lips on his.

She started kissing him, her lips moving rhythmically on his. Jungkook without taking much time, responded to her. A small red tint appeared on her face.

They both poured all their emotions in that kiss. Jungkook held her neck gently while kissing her deeply yet slowly.

Both of them closed there eyes cause some things can't be seen by eyes, you need to see and feel them by your heart

He tasted each and every corner of her lips and then started dominating her lips by his tongue.

Y/n didn't put much effort and gladly parted her lips for him. He entered his tongue inside her mouth. Both of their tongues were tasting each other. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and Jungkook pulled her close.

Without thinking about the surroundings both of them were lost in the kiss. None of them wanted to break appart. It wasn't a kiss for lust or a forcefull one, rather it was a kiss feeled with love and only love.

They both were kissing each other like oxygen didn't exist.

The kiss lasted for almost 6 mins. (Too much right 😏) They both were short on oxygen. Jungkook took the glass of water kept on the table and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n gladly accepted it and drank it, sip by sip.

"I can't believe I fell in love with my best friend." He chuckled. "Same here." Y/n replied to him.

Jungkook was smiling shyly while touching his lips, thinking about whatever happened just before sometime.

"I should be blushing why are you blushing??" Y/n asked him teasingly as she saw his pink cheeks.

"I-I no I-I amm not b-blushing. I-I have to go to the doc j-just a min." He made an excuse and left her.

As soon as he left Y/n screamed out of happiness. "Fuck baby your appa is also in love with meeeee." She took the pillow and bit it hard.

"I am so so soooooooooooooo happy hehehehe omo." She started kicking her legs in the air but suddenly stopped, "sorry baby I forgot you are also with me heheee." She chuckled at her own.

She was lost in her thoughts when suddenly a nurse came in her room and grabbed her attention.

"Miss Y/n." She called her out.

She came out of her thoughts and looked at her. "Yes?"

"Actually the doc said that you would have to come tomorrow back again for doing some test."

"Oh ok but can't the test be done today?"

"Actually there are some faults in the machine so."

"Ok sure."

The nurse left and Jungkook arrived holding some sunflowers in his hands.

"Sunflowers!!" She screamed. Jungkook came and gave them to her.

"Y-you still r-remember." She teared up.

"How can I forget?" He chuckled and wiped the tears which ran down her cheeks.

"I didn't brought them to make you cry pabo stop crying." He ruffled his hand through her hairs.

"You know when we first met it was the sunflower field where we met, then my birthday is the day of sunflowers, your favourite flowers they are sunflowers so are mine."

Jungkook listened to her and then pulled her in a hug and she hugged him back tightly.

__________________

To be continued....

Hope you guysssssssss enjoyeddddd by lovely creatures meet you ssoon 💞💞💞💞💞