helios and asti.

helios sat on the floor, completely silent in asti's presence for once.

"why?! why did i have to turn out like this?!"
asti shouted at him, she was pacing around the room as helios just sat on the floor.
they were panicking.

"listen. i'm not gonna sit here and tell you you didn't deserve this, even though you absolutely do.. you probably know that already anyways."
helios said, prompting his head in his hands, looking to the side. his tone was completely calm, such a contrast from asti's frustrated one.

"fuck! i would have been fine staying myself, but no, i had to go and practically self destruct! now i can't do.. anything, at all! i can't even go to my own world anymore!"
his voice was shaky, almost paranoid.
"and.. and that bastard, reverse! fuck! i'm so paranoid because it keeps.. it keeps messing with my head and i don't know what i'm supposed to do, helios!"
she sounded like she wanted helios to help her. its not like helios would help him even if he could.
their voice was shaky and they sounded out of breath.

"why can't you go to everything world?"
helios asked, tilting his head.

"i- i just can't, i start shaking every time i try to, i can't open a portal at all, its like somethings stopping me from leaving here, i'm- i'm fucking trapped in this stupid god damn world!"
she snapped, hands shaking as she fidgeted.
"what kind of god can't go to their own realm?! fuck!"
she stomped on the floor angrily.

".. the time after rhea.. moved on, i was so upset that i went to *)3&-6, and i couldn't leave until the people of the sun let me."
he mumbled.
"so i'm not sure if that helps, but you need to relax a little."

"relax..? relax?! how the fuck am i supposed to relax when theres a stupid thing following me around and imitating the source of my guilt?! all day, its just, 'psst, xixi', and it sounds so much like them!"
asti just sat on the floor, hunched over.

"damn. i'm glad they don't do that to me.."
he mumbled.
"anyways.. listen, okay..? you just need to be patient. it'll be.."
helios sighed,
"it'll be okay, yeah?"
he soothed, standing up and patting her head for the first time.

"it doesn't fucking feel like that. stay, helios. fucking stay."
asti practically demanded.

"no, i don't really wanna. i'll see you later, asti."
he waved goodbye without looking back.

"fuck. fuck, fuck, i can't be alone."
asti stood up, making her way to presumably see odd.