Chapter 1: Isabella's Debut

Isabella entered the Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis Missouri she was making her AEW debut, it's been hyped up by Tony Khan on both Twitter and Instagram.

Though he did say "a shocking debut will take place on Road Rager this Wednesday" that intrigued a lot of the fans especially hers since nobody knows where she's going.

Though she does know what she's doing tonight, helping Thunder Rosa out the current AEW women's world champion, something about Britt, Jamie and Rebel.

As she walks through the halls of the arena she glanced around everyone seems to be talking to each other, no signs of Brody, Buddy or Malakai who she missed.

That was until a pair of arms wrapped around her "Malakai" she says as she turns around "I've missed my girlfriend" he says making her giggle though he did take them somewhere quiet.

"So, I'm presuming that you're the shocking debut?" He says once they've gotten somewhere quiet "yep" she says grinning "I'm glad that you're here" he says as the two entered into a short but passionate kiss."

About five minutes later they broke away for air, it didn't take long for Brody to text Malakai wondering where he is, "I unfortunately gotta go" he says making both sigh.

"See you later?" Isabella asks as Black nods once again kissing the forehead of her, once he left her Izzy walked to the women's locker room after getting some help with it from Matt Jackson.

She entered the women's locker room finding it empty which was a good sign for her, on the opposite side of the arena stood Britt Baker with her was the Undisputed Elite, Jamie and Rebel.

"So, who you do think that the new one is tonight?" Adam asks "it could be anyone" Britt says seemingly not caring "what are you doing?" Rebel asks her "checking my sister's Instagram" she admits.

"Why?" Fish asks confused "I do this daily to see if she's posted anything" Britt says as Cole nods agreeing, the group talked until it was time for the segment.

****

It didn't take long for things to get out of hand for Britt and Thunder due in part Britt wants her belt back from Rosa and she refuses to give it her.

The three of them ganged up on Thunder but an unknown theme song which really was Bring Me The Horizon's True Friend, Britt was in shock at the sight of her older sister.

"Is that who I think it is?" Tony asks "it's Isabella Baker" Jim says as Izzy makes her way down to the ring with the fans cheering "what is Isabella Baker doing out here?" Excalibur asks.

Once in the ring, it looked as if Izzy was going to join her younger sister in the beatdown of Thunder Rosa but she kicked both Rebel and Jamie out of the ring.

The two siblings looked at each other as Britt charged at her but it backfires as Isabella punched Britt who rolled out of the ring not wanting anything to do with her sister.

Isabella then grabbed a mic and stood near the ropes facing Britt "heya sis did ya miss me? One more thing I'm All Elite" Isabella says before dropping the mic and helping Thunder up.

"Well, it looks like it's official Isabella Baker is All Elite" Jim says as Isabella and Thunder shake hands.

Author's Note:

Next post is a Instagram one then perhaps a team up with Thunder and Isabella.

Also, I think I like this debut more than her previous one.