Chapter 2: In-Ring Debut

Isabella is in the Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis MO as they were still there and it was now Rampage, she was with Brody and Buddy "did you see Britt's response to Jack?" Brody asks as Izzy nods.

"I kinda thought it was funny" she says "but then again me and Perry have always been close friends" she says as Brody nods "making your in-ring debut tonight?" Buddy asks as Isabella nods.

"Yeah, against Nyla Rose" she says, in fact her and Nyla have had matches in the past but that was in the independent circuit and both have changed since those days as her phone buzzed.

Sis:
Where are you?

Izzy:
I'm with friends.

Sis:
I need to speak to you before
the match.

Isabella sighs before saying "Britt needs to see me for some reason" both nod and she leaves just as Malakai shows up, Izzy then shows up to where The Undisputed Elite are with Britt.

The sisters talk before Britt says "Cole is going with you and I honestly don't care what you say, I ain't changing my mind" Britt says making Isabella glare at her as she talks to Jamie and Rebel who both see it.

Isabella walks away furious at her sister's actions, she then scrolls through Twitter and Instagram before going to check her DM's seeing one from Malakai she forgot to get back to.

Malakai Black:
Good luck in your match
tonight, love.

Isabella Baker
Thanks, Mal.

Malakai Black
Never call me that again.

Isabella Baker
😂😂 I'll just call
you Kai.

Malakai Black
That's fine, but never
say that again.

Isabella Baker
I promise.

Read two minutes ago.

Isabella couldn't help but grin at the comment, Britt showed up several minutes later for her match, which she is still unhappy about.

****

Isabella just used The End aka the Inverted Facelock camel clutch onto Nyla Rose which was surprising to everyone though it didn't take long before she tapped out.

"The winner of the match by submission is Isabella Baker!" Though before she could celebrate her victory however Britt came down the ramp and the two sisters went to a confrontation.

One that was being stopped by Cole by himself until the rest of the Undisputed Elite came out, alongside AEW women's world champion Thunder Rosa who stepped in on behalf of Isabella.

Author's Note:

Yeah so this is a complete different debut than the one I had planned but I will be building to Thunder and Izzy Vs Britt and Jamie at Blood & Guts.

Yeah, I know Forbidden Door is the next PPV but I wanna do it at Blood & Guts then perhaps her joining HOB at All Out.

Also Julia is still with Griff and Brian at this point in this version of the story.