⭐ Bonus Part ⭐

So..........

10 years later.

After Pramod And susheela adopted that little baby girl, there world was full of joy and happiness all around. They named there daughter Aashna. They both adored her growing up, her first step, her first word, teaching her together and loving her in an unconditional way. They never felt that she is not there biological child. On the other side Sumod built a strong bond that brought them very close and hard to be separated ever. Pramod loved her every single day. Hence he keep on teasing her in every situation that makes her frown everytime and he keeps asking for sorry.
He didn't wanted to bind her wings ever. He gave her freedom and he also hired a teacher to help her in learning a writing which she missed before. When she was able enough to learn And understand the basics, he brought her the courses through which she studied and passed the 12th class and later she chose one course which was best for her and she completed her graduation. Other than loving his wife and teasing her on every place, Aashna was the Centre of attraction in the house, she could make anyone run behind her. She was the daughter of her rich father... The Thakur Babu...
She was a silver spoon since she was adopted, she never cares what she wants, she just needed to go to her Baba and ask. She would get whatever she want.
Susheela hated the sweet treatments that Pramod always gave to his Rajkumari, she wanted her daughter to be hardworking, smart and independent... Not just busy in asking her baba to fulfill her wish and sleeping in the dreamland all the time.

On the Saturday's eve...

The phone rang and Aahsna quickly picked it up.

Aashna - kaun?

Principal - Thakur Babu....

Aashna - Thakur babu to ghar par nahi hai..

Principal - aap kaun?

Aashna - mai ghar me kaam karne wali hu.... Maalik to Bhara gaye hai kaam se..

Principal - Accha... To vo aae to kahiye Mai Aashna ke school ka headmaster baat kar raha hu..

Aashna - maalik aaj nahi aaenge...

Principal - to kal to aaenge?

Aashna - are hame kya pata kab aaege...

Principal - to thakurain to ghar par hongi na...

Aashna - are aap to peeche pad gaye... Chaliye phone rakhiye...

She put the phone back.

Aashna - haash... Balaa tali.

Susheela - Aashnaaaa...... Rasoi ghar me aa....

Aashna - aai maa...

She came to the kitchen.

Aashna - school se aakar kuch nahi khaya na tune.. Chal khana kha ab.

Aashna - baba ko aane Do... Mai unke sath kha lungi.

She looked at the pumpkin in the vegetable basket.

Aashna - maa... Ye itni badi sabzi kaunsi hai...

Susheela - petha hai....

Aashna - petha? Ye aisa dikhta hai... Jab khate hai tab to chota chota sa hota hai...

Susheela - akalmand ki aulaad... Petha ban ne se pehle kata jata hai...

Aashna - ise kaat te kaise hai... Muh se ya chaaku se...