Chapter 2: First Day of School

Today is the day that Lily will go to her new school. She got up early to get ready. After that, she got down the stairs to eat her breakfast.

Fast forward...

She was watching the surroundings while she was on her way to her classroom. The school was larger than what expected. It has a running track and a basketball court. 

While being astonished by the things that she sees, she didn't realize that her classroom was right on her side. Luckily, she realized it before going too far from it.

She opened the door. There are a few students already.

As she was walking to the back to sit down, she heard the students whispering. She didn't care and proceeded to sit on the chair that is near the window.

A minute later, the professor arrived.

"Sit down class!" shouted the professor.

All of the students sat down quietly.

"Let's start with introducing ourselves" said the professor before introducing himself, then the whole class followed.

After a while it was Lily's turn to introduce herself so she stood up and said

"I'm Lily" then she sat down again. There was an awkward pause before the professor decided to move on and proceeded with his lecture. 

Fast forward...

It was lunchtime so Lily went to the canteen to buy food. The canteen hall was so noisy and full of students so she decided to eat on the rooftop.

 The canteen hall was so noisy and full of students so she decided to eat on the rooftop

She was peacefully eating while her eyes wandered around the place. There's one place that caught her attention the most; it was the running track. There was a man running solo so she watched him run for a while. 

Growing up, she was never an athletic person, but she watches sports because she finds them entertaining.

After finishing her lunch, there's still plenty of time before the next period, so she decided to take a stroll around the campus. 

She strolled around for a bit, then she found herself near the running track. The guy that she saw from the rooftop earlier was gone. She shrugs her shoulders and left the track because the next subject is starting soon.

While on her way to the classroom, she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ouch! That hurts, aren't you going to apologize to me?" complained by the person that she bumped with. Lily just rolled her eyes in disbelief and slowly looked at the person with a cold haze.

"You were the one who wasn't lo..." she suddenly stopped and her eyes widened with shock. It was the guy on the livestream and the guy that she admires is now in front of her.

Lily's POV

I was frozen in shock. I cannot believe that I bumped with no other than Shawn himself! What the heck, what do I do?

"Hello, are you even listening?" said Shawn

I was so nervous to have a conversation with him so I started walking away without even looking back.  I can still hear Shawn muttering something but I hurried back to my classroom.

Thankfully , I wasn't late. I couldn't even concentrate on the lessons because of what happened earlier.

"Ok, class dismiss" the professor shouted before exiting the classroom.

I cleaned the stuff on my desk then got out of the classroom.

While walking, I saw a group of people walking happily. Meanwhile, here I am with no friends. Well, I'm used to it. It's not like I can't live without friends. I often avoid interactions for as long as I can. My parents told me that I can't be like this forever and that I have to find a friend that I can trust blah blah blah.

I tried it, but all of them didn't last long. I asked them why, and they would always say that it was because I was boring or that they felt that I was not even interested in being friends with them.

I finally reached the parking lot so I opened my car and threw my bag in the passenger seat. I started driving to the exit. 

Not far away from exiting the campus. My eyes drifted to the bus stop and I saw Shawn. I slapped myself so I could focus on driving. 

When I reached home, I slumped myself into the sofa.

"Meow" Liah greeted me then she jumped into my legs.

While petting Liah, a notification popped  up my on screen. I looked at it and hurriedly pressed it because Shawn was streaming.

End of Chapter 2

Hello! Hope you like it :)