91-100

Volume 1_Chapter 91 What a big deal was discovered? Forget it, just push it away if you can. You can’t have anything to do with this special department. Fang Ruo is not really an ignorant country girl under 18 years old.

"I know you can do it, just like you hid the 1.2 million in cash. After you hide it, I will arrange for a ship to deliver it back to Nanyue Port. You will go to receive the goods. The boxes contain fabrics, leather or other materials. In short, it is the things that are open in this warehouse. You will receive the goods, unpack and replace them, and then hand them over to the person I arrange to receive them."

"You? Do I have any secrets?"

"You have almost no secrets from me, but you don't have to explain to me. I won't pretend I don't know. You just need to help me."

This unique ability in the world was being used so easily? Fang Ruo wanted to find a reason to refuse.

But, this is for the public interest, and it seems that she really can't refuse.

Seeing that Fang Ruo didn't nod for a long time, Chen Zhuo wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Fang Ruo raising her hand.

"Let me think about it."

"Chen Zhuo, are you sure you don't want to ask the whole story?"

"Are you sure you want to keep what you know to yourself?"

"You must guarantee with your integrity that I will help you, and no third person will know how I helped you."

"Forget it, forget it. You don't have any character. Let me change it. You can guarantee it with the reputation of the entire Chen family."

Fang Ruo seemed to be asking Chen Zhuo, but also seemed to be talking to herself, and was very conflicted.

Apart from the broken engagement, Chen Zhuo had never seen Fang Ruo so upset, but he would give her a promise.

"Okay, I promise that I won't tell anyone what we did today and everything I know about you. Is that okay? Ruoruo, you don't have to. You are my Chen Zhuo's wife, the daughter-in-law of the Chen family. If something happens to you, the Chen family will be finished. You should be confident that you are my daughter-in-law. I, Chen Zhuo, will never change my wife in this life."

"you!!!"

Even when talking about such a serious matter, he could still involve his wife. Fang Ruo was really convinced.

"Well, let's go check out the ones we just brought back."

Chen Zhuo took Fang Ruo to the warehouse where the high-end equipment was stored and locked the door.

"Bring it here."

"what would you like??"

Fang Ruo stretched out her hand in front of Chen Zhuo, pointed at the small weapon on his waist, and finally gave it to her.

Fang Ruo took it in his hand and looked at it again and again, then turned around, put it into the space, and turned back, with empty hands.

"I've hidden it, you look for it."

What a joke! Fang Ruo had nothing on her body, and the only thing she could hide was a small leather bag that Chen Zhuo helped her carry.

However, if there was an opportunity to take advantage of someone, would Chen Zhuo let it go? He smiled wickedly, first touching the bottom of her sweater, then checking if there was anything hidden under her skirt...

"Chen Zhuo!"

"See, you made me angry again. Okay, I've confirmed it. Take it out."

With another turn, the thing was back in Fang Ruo's hand. This turn was actually for the purpose of performing magic in front of Chen Zhuo, as she was afraid it would be too scary.