81-90

Volume 1_Chapter 81 Agree to be an interpreter and go abroad to meet Chen Zhuo. The noise alarmed many people. Many people were pulling the man who wanted to make trouble, saying forget it and find another beautiful girl to dance with.

"Today, we just need to dance this dance, otherwise, it won't end!"

"What? You still want me to jump?"

She looked weak and her voice was soft, but everyone could understand from Fang Ruo's words that she just didn't want to give face and wouldn't jump.

Guo Chengdong hurried over and protected Fang Ruo behind him. Li Xiaolan also came over to support Fang Ruo and helped Fang Ruo glare at the troublemaker.

While Guo Chengdong was talking to that man, Fang Ruo and Li Xiaolan decided to go back.

"Humph, why pretend to be so noble? The mainland girls rely on their looks to hook up with Hong Kong tycoons in places like this. Mr. Guo, you better keep your eyes open and don't be fooled."

"Mr. Lu, please be careful with your words."

This guy named Lu spoke English very fast with a Hong Kong accent. Did he think the girl couldn't understand him?
Guo Chengdong also looked impatient with him and disliked this man named Lu.

Fang Ruo walked out of the crowd and turned back. She slapped the man, and the man was so angry that he called her a bitch, which was considered as offsetting each other. But the man with the surname Lu also brought up the mainland. How much discrimination against the mainland is this?
"You can't spit out ivory from a dog's mouth. What's wrong with the mainland? Aren't your ancestors from the mainland? Didn't your ancestors and parents leave from the mainland? You even forgot that people are only fit to be dogs!"

Fang Ruo retorted in a fluent British accent. Not yet satisfied, she grabbed a glass of red wine from the table next to her and poured it on Lu's face. "The last time I scolded you, I did it because you looked down on your ancestors. This glass of wine is because you insulted a lady!"

So many people at the dance were shocked by this scene. They didn't expect that the seemingly gentle and harmless girl could be so fierce.

The man surnamed Lu rushed forward and tried to hit Fang Ruo again, but Guo Chengdong had already called the security guards outside the venue to come in and hold the man down.

"Fang, I'm not done with you! One day you'll fall into my hands!"

"Then you should pray that you can live longer."

If she encountered such a thing, she would not be able to fight back if the dog really harassed her. If there were not so many people here, Fang Ruo would not dare to be so stubborn. The man surnamed Lu reminded her that she had to get something to protect herself in case the dog harassed her one day.

Guo Guangyi was discussing something with someone in the small conference room when he came out and saw the commotion here. General Manager Lu of the hotel also came over.

When Lao Lu saw Fang Ruo, he hurriedly asked what was going on.

These people all knew General Manager Lu. He was really very versatile. Seeing General Manager Lu's attitude towards Fang Ruo, they were all curious about who this girl was. No wonder she dared to hit people and throw wine at them.

Guo Chengdong simply told Lao Lu and Guo Guangyi what had happened.

"Fang Ruo, go inside and take a rest. I'll handle this."

Old Lu asked his secretary to take Fang Ruo and Li Xiaolan to the lounge next door.

The man surnamed Lu who was beaten was a little bit unbelievable. Did he really offend someone he shouldn't offend? He also stopped talking and dared not to shout.