261-270

Volume 1_Chapter 261 Is this a wedding dress for Chen Zhuo? On the other hand, when Tan Qing was sending Li Xiaolan back to Fang Mansion, he happened to meet Chen Zhuo who had returned from abroad.

When asked what happened, Chen Zhuo had a feeling that something had happened, so he asked Xu Maotang to get in the car and rush to the hotel.

Li Xiaolan was just knocked unconscious, not the same drug as Fang Ruo. I really don’t understand how this old lady did it so covertly.

After putting Li Xiaolan down, Tan Qing hurried back to the hotel. Then, he chased after them and saw Chen Zhuo and Xu Maotang leading a lobby manager to ask about the guest room situation.

The lobby manager insisted that he didn't know, and was then punched by the angry Chen Zhuo and his head turned into a dog's head.

Tan Qing asked Xu Maotang, "Have you been to that private dining room?"

"I went there, but there was no one."

Chen Zhuo and Xu Maotang went to the private room first, but found no one there. They wanted to kick the door of the guest room, but there were only two of them, and they couldn't find someone to get the key quickly, so they went downstairs to ask the lobby manager.

Tan Qing was wondering where the two old men and Li Zhiyuan would take Fang Ruo, when suddenly he saw Li Zhiyuan appear in a very embarrassed state.

"Li Zhiyuan?" Tan Qing saw that something was wrong with Li Zhiyuan. "Where's Fang Ruo?"

When Chen Zhuo heard Tan Qing shouting, he recognized the man as Li Zhiyuan, walked up and kicked him hard in the abdomen.

"Ah You……"

Li Zhiyuan held his lower abdomen with both hands. If the kick went a little deeper, he was afraid that he would be childless. The pain made him sober up a little. Moreover, the coldness from Chen Zhuo made his enthusiasm recede like the tide.

After regaining consciousness, he roughly guessed who the killer in front of him was. In order to avoid being hurt again, Li Zhiyuan quickly told him, "Fang Ruo is here, in the guest room..."

"What number?"

"Fifth floor, no, I don't know, room number..." Li Zhiyuan was helped in and ran out in a panic. He really didn't pay attention to the room number.

Seeing Li Zhiyuan's eyes that were red as if they were about to drip blood, Chen Zhuo punched him on the head again.

"You are reasonable!"

Reasonable? As for Chen Zhuo, he would never be reasonable when it came to Fang Ruo. Moreover, based on his experience, the effect of the drug on this guy had not yet worn off, which meant that Fang Ruo was safe, so he had time to deliver that heavy punch.

After beating the man, Chen Zhuo threw him to Xu Maotang like a dead dog, and then rushed to the fifth floor at the speed of a rocket.

Tan Qing told someone to keep an eye on this man, and she followed Chen Zhuo.

In fact, when we got to the fifth floor, we knew which room it was without asking, because there were several people standing at the door of the room where Fang Ruo was.

The guys with cameras just rushed into the room and searched everywhere, including the closet, under the bed, and outside the window, but couldn't find the girl. They were just gathering together and saying that this was a weird thing.

Chen Zhuo rushed to the door and knocked down two people one by one.

Tan Qing arrived and was standing guard at the door. She knew Chen Zhuo was there, so no matter what was inside, she didn't need to go in.