follow your happiness

prim stood in the field  the snow was gone and now the land was filled with greenery  .

it's going to be not that cold anymore ren , now you won't get cold ..she said to ren who was in her arms ..and the boy giggled ..

prim ...prim .... someone is here to meet you ..he's waiting in the community office . Ruby the10 year old girl came running ..

hearing this prim's hearbeat increased ...who could be here to meet her ..she was lost in her thoughts when ....Ruby the girl who came to call her shook her...prim ...let's go .. give ren to me ..she asked ..

take him to your home and please don't come out until I come back ..

But what happened..Ruby asked ..

Nothing just please do what I said ..

Okay ..

Prim walked towards the community office. .

Hello dr. prim ..their village leader greeted her..

their village leader greeted her

Hello mr. Nino ..

Mr . August from the health survey department is here ...he wanted to know about the villagers health issues.. so I called for you .as you know about everyone's health ..

Ohh she sighed in relief ...

He's inside waiting for you ..mr. nino gestured towards the room ..

After meeting with the health officer ..prim went back to Ruby's house to take ren back ..

She called out Ruby's name but no reply came .

She called again and the result was same ..

Prim opened the door it was unlocked ..she went inside ...Ruby ...where are you are you okay .

The house was quiet ...

Ruby she called again as she opened the door of bedroom and she found Ruby sleeping while ren was playing with her hairs quietly...

This girl she will definately get beaten by me one day ...prim spoke as she took ren in her arms ..

And you can't you atleast make a sound when mumma was calling your name ...you always keep making noises or crying but right now ..you were silent on purpose...little bean ..she poked ren's cheeks and the boy giggled ..