ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ IX - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

༄𖣘❀...❄︎𖣘༄

Kuro pirates (Black Cat pirates)

...

𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘
As Buchi and Sham were brining Luffy to the main door cause there were some marines waiting for them to take Luffy,you and Nami were still searching around the kitchen,finding out what to do to bring him back,you both heard Sham returning as you two hid inside that kitchen cabinet again,while you both waited for her to get distracted while she was cleaning the plates.

"-Ready to get in action again?-"

Nami whispers inside the cabinet at you,while winking and smirking.

You chuckle slightly while nodding as you take a pan to knock Sham down.

"-Alright then,when I say go you open the cabinet and give a clear headshot on Sham in the head,got that princess?-"

Nami whispers the plan,and you nod while smirking at imaging to take Sham down in one clear headshot.

"-I got that all,and I am born ready to get Luffy back!-"

You whisper this excitedly while Nami chuckles slightly as she squeezes your cheek with her fingers.

"-Alright then...3...-"

As Nami starts to count down,you start to open the cabinet and slowly as you look at Sham like a lion looking at his prey.

"-2...1...-"

Nami was about to finish counting to zero,as you open the cabinet with all your force and jump towards Sham while using the table as a stander.

"-Go now princess!-"

Nami shouts,as you give a really heave headshot with the pan in your hands, before Sham would react,making her to fall to the floor and faint.

"-That's why I love you princess.-"

Nami says kissing your forehead and you chuckle.

"-Oh come on...everyone loves me,and still I don't even know who to choose.-"

You say this while breathing heavily for the fact that you almost killed a person with a pan and you still couldn't believe that,was Sham really that weak as a pirate?

Nami smirks at you,while touching your shoulder.

"-Well,I know I hate to say this but,we shouldn't be talking about this right now,she should search for Usopp and even Kaya to see if they're still alive.-"