ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ XI - ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀʀᴇsᴛ sᴡᴏʀᴅsᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

༄𖣘❀...❀𖣘༄

Dracule Mihawk

Dracule Mihawk

He is the man that will then fight Zoro in a duel,the greatest swordsman in the World,and the main rival of Roronoa Zoro.

...

𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘
The food arrived,and you were all eating and enjoying your food peacefully,after so many plates you all were exhausted.

"-I can't do it anymore...but it's too good...!-"

Usopp whines as he takes a bite of his food, chewing tiredly and slowly.

"-Friend of mine...you're right.-"

Zoro says as he opens a bottle of wine and starts to drink.

"-I won't be hungry for one week straight...-"

Nami mumbles to herself,leaning her back on the couch and lifting her head to the ceiling, exhausted.

"-Gosh...you're speaking facts Nami.-"

You mumble too,imitating the same things Nami did.

"-Someone wants the dessert?-"

Luffy asks,his mouth still full of food as he continues to eat like a machine.

"-I already have it.-"

Zoro raises his bottle as he continues to drinks it.

"-Mh! You remembered me that we should do a toast! Come on,take the cups!-"

Luffy says as he takes the cups along with the others.

"-At the best crew that sails the seas,AT AT OUR VICTORY! YEAH!-"

Luffy shouts happily as he raises his cup with Usopp and Zoro drinks his while smirking.

"-Wait,what victory exactly?-"

Nami asks Luffy confused,and that caught your attention too cause you were asking yourself the same question.

"-Against the Marines! Our first real battle!-"

Luffy admits that as he had his lips dirty of the drink he was sipping up.

"-I don't know how much navy battle you guys have won but...-"

Nami was about to continue her sentence but Usopp interrupted her.