ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ XV - ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,sᴀɴᴊɪ

༄𖣘❀...❀𖣘༄

Sanji

Sanji

Sanji makes his decision,to find the All Blue by sailing and searching for it with the crew,he becomes the cook.

𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘
You enter the room where Zoro was resting along with Luffy,he sits right on the side of the bed near Zoro while you remain standing and looking down at him,silence filling the room for a while.

Luffy puts his straw hat off his head,and puts in on his back,as he turns to Zoro and smiles.

"-Hey Zoro...You missed a good fight,that fish men were tough,you would have had fun...and we had a great dinner,all together,sitting at the same table,listening to Usopp's stories...-"

Luffy tells Zoro,chuckling,but then his smile disappears.

"-Except that I made a big mess...and now I've lost Nami, and the map of the Grand Line...and maybe I'll lose you too...before,I didn't know what to say,but now I do and it's really like that simple...I need you, Zoro....I need you to wake up, understood...?-"

Luffy closes his eyes as he says this,while you sigh and do the same while looking down,but suddenly something happens.

"-Will you continue to keep talking or will you let me rest...?-"

Zoro suddenly speaks,and you both look at him surprised.

Luffy crawls on top of him as he had his eyes wide opened,Zoro looks up to him with an annoyed and tired expression.

"-Zoro...? ZOROOOOO!YOU'RE NOT DEAD! AH!-"

Luffy screams this as he puts his head on his chest,almost like hugging him,but Zoro groans of pain.

"-I...really wanna be dead now...-"

Zoro says,his voice all groaning and you giggle as you watch the cute scene between the captain and his swordsman.

Luffy lifts his head up to look at Zoro again and gets off the bed with a wide smile.

"-I had a strange dream...where Nami left us...-"

Zoro says,his voice still sultry.

"-She did...-"

You say,your smile fading a little,Zoro finally opening his eyes.

"-It's my fault...-"