8. In the Ocean

Enjoy! :)

-----------------------

"What are you both doing here?" Reese asks when he opens the door and finds Killian and Keith in front of it.

"We came to visit you. We haven't seen you in two weeks."

"I was sleeping." Reese replies going to the couch to sit.

Keith and Killian take a seat in front of him.

"You're awake." Killian states. "So how was it?"

"Is that a real tattoo?!" Keith asks.

"What? Oh, it's a henna tattoo."

"Let me see." Killian moves towards Reese to get a better look. "A wolf and why is the date significant."

"That's when we were camping." Reese says blushing.

"And?"

"You went camping?" Keith asks.

"Yes, it was great. It's beautiful."

"And what happened?" Killian repeats.

"Heaskedmetobehisboyfriend."

"What?"

"Congratulations!" Keith claps.

"For what?"

"Darren and I." Reese states.

"You're both dating." Keith clarifies.

Reese nods.

"He did take care of you then." Killian states.

"Give us details!" Keith exclaims.

"Did he too get a henna tattoo?" Killian asks.

"I want to go back to sleep." Reese replies.

"No, you're not. You made me tell you about Keith and I, so now you're going to tell us what happened during the trip."

"Yes, I want to know. Why are you so sleepy? You both came home last night." Keith wonders.

"Did you both do something inappropriate?"

"No!" Reese grabs a pillow and hits Killian with it.

"Don't get violent. I'm wondering too."

Reese lets out a sigh, "We stayed up talking. He left early this morning."

"And?"

Reese shakes his head.

"Well something happened according to your blush." Killian states.

"Nothing you need to know."

"Come on Reese!"

"We kissed what every couple does." Reese responds avoiding eye contact.

"Let's go we're cooking you breakfast." Keith says. "Because I want to hear more details."

"You can both wait. I'm going to go sleep at least two more hours."

"No, you don't have work tomorrow. You sleep then."

"Tell us first how did you both confessed your feelings towards each other." Keith states. "Do you want toast or pancakes?"

"Toast." Reese replies resigning to the lack of sleep. "So we started the hike, more than six miles, to an inn that is located in the mountains. Darren woke me up early, we saw the sunrise..." Reese states with a smile. "It was beautiful, it's true what they saw that the mountains seem blue. It's beautiful there everything is so vibrant with color. My feet were tired so we took a break and we started talking and it led to indirect confessions and I don't who got closer me or Darren or we both did, I had asked him who he liked, he kissed me. I kissed him. He said, you."