CHP 11: WHY CAN'T I SAY NO

_______________

"Seems like our past mistakes does come back to taunt us "
_

______________

Jimin chuckled nervously, "Yeah, uhm, I'm coming. Just finishing up with a client.

" There was a tense silence from his boyfriend, causing both Jimin and Jungkook to worry.

Eventually, breaking the silence, his boyfriend finally said, "Okay, just be careful." Hearing those words relieved the tension, calming their nerves.

Jungkook shrugged into his jacket and opened the door, ready to leave.

But before he could step out, Jimin called him back.

Without hesitation, Jimin rushed over, wrapping Jungkook in a warm, tight hug.

The embrace filled Jungkook with unexpected happiness.

It had been so long since he felt a genuine hug, one filled with care and affection.

This warmth was both foreign and comforting, a stark contrast to the superficial gestures of his past.

They separated with warm smiles on their faces, Jimin returning to his tasks, leaving Jungkook with a heart full of unspoken emotions.

Jungkook sighed deeply as he headed towards his sleek car, the soothing hum of the engine grounding him as he drove home.

Pulling up to his luxurious house, he noticed the lights were still on.

Perplexed, he was certain he had turned everything off before leaving.

He shook his head, closing the car door and climbing the stairs.

Soft humming and the aroma of gourmet food greeted him as he entered.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, his voice sharper than he intended.

"Is this how you greet your mom?" she replied, her tone dripping with false sweetness.

Lucy stood elegantly in the kitchen, her blonde hair perfectly styled, her nails painted in a bold red, and a slim black dress accentuating her figure.

Jungkook walked to the fridge, gulping down some water to steady his nerves.

"You're not my mom. I've already told  you not to call yourself that," Jungkook said, glaring at her.

"Instead of behaving this way, you should focus on finding a job."

She looked at him, a mix of hurt and defiance in her eyes, before reaching out to touch his face with her manicured hand.

"Come on, Jungkook, I'm hard to resist. I actually care about you, not your dad. I want us to leave this place together."

"Lucy, don't touch me," Jungkook said firmly, removing her hand from his face.

"What do you mean, 'don't touch me'? You encouraged me before," she retorted.

Jungkook's eyes darkened as he grabbed her hands forcefully.

"That was a mistake, and it won't happen again. I was drunk that night, and you took advantage of me."

Lucy tried to free herself, panic flashing in her eyes.

"Jungkook, you're hurting me."

Jungkook's grip tightened briefly.

"I've already warned you, Lucy. If you mention this to anyone, there will be consequences."

He released her hands and lit a cigarette, the smoke curling around him as he spoke.