chapter 2

As Ogeode entered his home, the rock golem that was holding the duo just threw them in before turning back into a pile of rocks. Ogeode then approached a crystal ball to light up his whole home, it was a lot bigger on the inside and everything was crystal themed. He then approached the two boys on the floor and used his magic to pick them back up, the boys then looked around he's home and noticed one thing it lacked.

"Uh, where's the TV?" Buttheas asked.

"Yeah, yeah, where is it?" Beavis asked.

Ogeode just looked at them as he did not know what he was talking about, he then turned to face his study where his guest was waiting and started to walk towards it.

"Follow me please, all your questions will be answered soon" Ogeode said.

The boys then decided to follow him hoping there would be a TV where he was taking them, the wizard and the boys then made it to the study where they saw Ogeode's guest. The guest had a translucent blue body with machinery in his chest and the only part of him that seem to be alive was his head, the guest out of his seat when he saw Ogeode and the duo.

"May introduce, the master of time and space, Time Traveler" Ogeode said introducing his guest.

"Uh, Ok, huh, huh, huh" Butthead said not interested.

"Ah, Ogeode you've come back! Did you find what made that disturbance I felt?" Time Traveler asked.

"All I found were these two youngsters" Ogeode explained.

Time Traveler then approached the two boys and eyed them, after a good long look at them, he turned back to Ogeode and said, "I don't believe these two are from around here".

"What do you mean?!" Ogeode asked astonished.

"They appear to be from a different timeline, in other words, another reality" Time Traveler explained.

Ogeode's eyes widen in surprised, another reality he thought, how was this possible?, he then approached Time Traveler and asked, "How can this be?".

"I don't... AGH!!!" Time Traveler began before getting a painful headache.

Time Traveler then went on his knees and held his head in pain before throwing his head back to reveal his eyes starting to glow, then from out of his eyes, shot a beam of energy slowly taking the form of a shape. The mass then twisted and swirled into the shape of a monstrous looking fox with nine tails, Ogeode could not believe his eyes and the Boys just stood there and watched. The shape then disappeared back into Time Traveler's eyes, he then got back up panting before turning his head to Ogeode who stood in complete shock and fear of what had just happened.

"What in the 20 realms what that?!" Ogeode asked in shock.

"Something bad, from our future" Time Traveler said.

"What do you mean?, you saw something" Ogeode said.

"Woah, that was cool" Butthead said amazed.

Time Traveler then approached Ogeode's magic mirror and used his cosmic powers before turning back to him and said, "we need to prepare and seek out heroes to fight this threat".

"But who are they? Show me" Ogeode demanded.

"As you wish" Time Traveler said.

The mirror then shattered into many pieces and started to swirl around the four, revealing many of the other realms and the heroes who reside in them.

"I don't understand, who are they?" Ogeode asked.

Time Traveler then levitated a glass into his hand and showed it to Ogeode, in the shard he what looked to be Robots wearing animal skins.