𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

Clint growled and grabbed onto the demon's horn. "A demon?" He glared. "Mephistopheles. At your service!" The demon smiled with his sharp teeth. Clint huffed and threw him down. "Just tell me how to fix this!!" Clint yelled. "Fine, fine. But you gotta admit, that was funny." Mephistopheles giggled as he got a book and opened it. "Alright. Says here you just need to dip him in the water." Mephistopheles explained. "Hm...doesn't sound that hard.." Clint says. "From..." Mephistopheles pointed at the forest. "Over there. You just need to go left, up, down down, go in a circle, take a left, take a right, loopy loop and you're at the pond!" He smiled. The two blinked at the demon in confusion. Mephistopheles couldn't help but laugh more. Clint slammed his hand on the counter to intimidate him, but he winced in pain from the sun. "Ah ah ah.." Mephistopheles wagged his finger at him. "Gotta be careful, vampire. Don't wanna get FRIED!" He starts laughing at his joke. Clint growled once more and took Spencer's hand. "We can find this pond ourselves." Clint hissed. "Wait! Don't you want a map?!" Mephistopheles yelled. "NO!!" Clint shouted back. Mephistopheles shrugged. "Meh. His loss."