39

TERRIFIED
- Childish Gambino -

TERRIFIED- Childish Gambino -

✰✰✰✰

THEY HAD BEEN waiting for a while now. Tinker Bell, Evelyn and Hook had spent the time tying up the Lost Boys so that they wouldn't have escaped. They were simply controlling them when all of a sudden a big kind of green wave of energy whooshed past them, almost making them fall.

Hook quickly caught Evelyn in his arms and they looked at each other with worried gazes. They just wished everything was going to be okay and that Henry was alive.

✰✰✰✰

Soon they had all come back to Pan's camp. Henry was unconscious laying on a bed and Regina sat beside him.

"Gold is in a box?", Mary Margaret asked. "Then David can never leave the island."

"Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter. I've already made peace with that. What matters is Henry. How much time do we have?", David said.

"Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off", Regina informed.

"If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the island", Neal said referring to Pan.

"An hour isn't much time. I suggest we get started looking", Hook said.

Suddenly Regina stood up and walked to one of the lost boys, the blonde one with the scar.

"Where is he?", she asked him angrily.

"Gone. There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails", he told her calmly with a smirk.

"You won't talk? How about I make you talk?", she asked him angrily and moved to take his heart, but Emma stopped her.

"Regina, wait", she told her.

"There's no time!", Regina exclaimed.

"I don't think torture is our best move here. Look at these kids, they've been to hell and back. We need to try something else", Emma told her.

"Yeah, we tried the cute and cuddly. They don't respond to reason. What else do you have to offer?", Regina asked her.

"What every kid wants", Emma replied looking at her mother with a small smile. "A mother."