05 || The announcement

It was a few hours later and tea time. It was also a bonfire. So skye and newt decided at the bonfire to tell everyone instead.

It was time for dinner. Skye and newt walked over to frypans hut to get the food. They sat down at the table with thomus, minho and chuck. Skye and newt were acting really cute, hinting that they were together.

Thomus and minho exchanged the same look at each other. A look that said you are seeing this right now. "Skye why dont you sing at the bonfire again." Newt suggested wishing skye will say yes.

When she heard the word sing. Flashbacks. Flashbacks from before the maze. Before she got here.

They were of her on stage performing songs. Live. A singer at a club. She must have loved it cuz in all of the images she was smiling and she could here the happiness in her voice. A ton of songs blutted through her brain memerising them all as they came. She was one true performer.

"Yeah. Yeah i will sing."
"Im so excited then." He said with a smirk because he knew that that was not the only thing skye and him had planned.

It was time for the bonfire.

Skye and newt sat down together their backs against a log. It was quite until newt broke the silence with his sweet and calming voice.
"You ready." He said
"For what? The song or-" before skye was finished newt cut her off giving her a kiss on the lips.

The gladers stared some cheering some clapping some completely in shock. Skye drew herself back.

"There watching us." She said nervously she could feel everyone judging her.
"So?" Newt lifted skye onto his lap. He grabbed her neck and pulled her as close as possible.

"Get a room you too!" Gally shouted from the other side of the circle.
"Shut the fuck up gally before i come over there!" Skye didnt even look at him but she only put up the finger. a smile spread across  her face. Somhow it was contagious because everyone started laughing and smiling.

Skye and newt kept kissing until thomus said, "are you going to sing for us or are you to busy ploughing newt."
"Please." Newt said finally lifting skye off of him.
"K fine. Give me a beat."
" sure." The gladers started banging on the wood and banging rocks together to make some sort of rhythm.

"This one is for my newtie!" He blushed so hard he looked like a tomato.
"Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say
Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face (Whoa-oh-oh)
There's no one quite like you
You push all my buttons down
I know life would suck without you (Whoa-oh-oh)

At the same time, I wanna hug you
I wanna wrap my hands around your neck (Hey, hey, hey, hey)
You're an asshole, but I love you
And you make me so mad, I ask myself (Hey, hey, hey, hey)
Why I'm still here, or where could I go
You're the only love I've ever known (Hey, hey, hey, hey)
But I hate you, I really hate you
So much, I think it must be

True love, true love
It must be true love
Nothing else can break my heart like
True love, true love
It must be true love
And no one else can break my heart like you"

Everyone cheered for skye and newt came and gave her a  really sweet and well deserved kiss. "I guess were a thing now." Skye screamed out.

—————————————————————————

A/N: idk what happened to the writing sorry about that it should hopefully be back to normal next chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Its been my fav to write so far and sorry for not posting i just got really busy and forgot sorry

Remember to vote and comment.
Stay cute love skewt!!!!!