chapter 12

Note: All characters are 18 years old or older

(kuoh academy occult research club)

Y/N stepped through his portal and walked into the club room.

Y/N: man, that was fun.

Rias(concerned): are you okay, honey? Asia told us you were attacked?

Oboro: someone attacked you? *growls* unforgivable, no one shall attack L/N-sama and live!

Y/N: now, now, everyone I'm fine, I had my taimanin organization back me up.

Issei: taimanin organization? I feel like I've heard that before.

Y/N: you must have forgotten cause I only mentioned it once, but anyway it's a secret organization, they specialize in killing any threat we deem necessary, only a very select few know about it, they've everywhere keeping the innocent safe.

Issei: oh yeah I do remember you mentioning that now, but the more important question (grins perversely) are there any hot girls?

???: hundreds infact but don't be surprised that Y/N has had his cock in all of them.

Issei: ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AND WHO IS THAT?

(The double doors open to reveal)

Alice: princess of the succubus race at your service.

Issei: princess but than that would mean your-

Alice: Y/N's little sister yes indeed Alice L/N is the name pervert and FYI I'm a devil succubus hybrid like onii-chan in command of forty-five devil servants.

Issei: forty-five I thought a peerage set only had fifteen pieces.

Rias: under normal circumstances they do but Y/N and Alice are special cases there evil pieces may convert people into devil's and are made from the same material but they didn't come from the devil faction so Y/N and Alice have more evil pieces than your typical high-class devil but so long at they maintain the 1 queen 2 bishop 2 knights 2 rooks and 8 pawn maximum for a team they can participate in rating games.

Issei: so how many servants can Y/N have?

Y/N: a lot! Every one of my taimanin agents is a devil or devil hybrid.

Alice: and don't be surprised if Y/N would be fucking all of them.

Akeno: come now Alice as a princess you should make a good first impression even if it is hilarious watching you mentally torture him.

Alice: ha yeah right this thing (points at issei whom is offended) is the bane of women everywhere. He turns straight women gay, unlike my brother who turn lesbians into bi-sexuals. Seriously I've seen it happen, and they were succubi for fucks sake.

Akeno: yes, yes I know but still.

Rias: okay, okay everybody let's all relax we have a meeting right now.

Akeno: I've prepared tea for everyone.

Everyone then sat down on the couches the girls surrounded Y/N Alice sat between akeno's legs using her breasts for a pillow as she summoned a blanket to cover her from the neck down she also summoned another couch so Kiba didn't have to sit next to issei both sat opposite of Y/N and the girls.

Issei: um Alice why are you sitting on akeno's lap and why did you summon a blanket?

Alice: I get cold easily because of my powers and akeno's boobs make a good pillow.

Y/N(telepathic) and so you can have akeno massage your thighs without issei seeing.

Alice(telepathic): shut up onii-chan~ by the way I'm sharing a bed with you tonight~