ᴺᴱᵂ ᴳᴵᴿᴸ ' ᴸᴬ ᶜᴬᴾᴼᴺᴱ, 002

" LA, MANE YOU ALREADY LIKE WASSUNAME?" Von said as la admired shordy who was eating with gotti and her mother including shordy sister

" LA, MANE YOU ALREADY LIKE WASSUNAME?" Von said as la admired shordy who was eating with gotti and her mother including shordy sister. He shrugged his shoulders still looking at her. She turn his way making him look down at his lap.

"She don caught ya as- AY! SHORDY IN DA BLACK! COME HEA!" Von cut hisself off making LA heart drop and his mouth wide open from shocking. This is so embarrassing for la, it made him look at von as she walks over to them. He shakes his head as von smirked shrugged his long ass shoulders.

She came over holding her smile in glancing at LA before giving von her full attention," yes? Was you calling me?" Von smacked his lips about to say something disrespectful but LA got up immediately grabbing jazzlyn by her waist walking away with her.

"Sooo. How was it in Las Vegas?" LA said locking her hand as they walked outside of the place which was beautiful. She wasn't listening at first becuase she was too busy glancing at the sunset that was orange and a yellow-ish sky color, it was so beautiful.

"O-oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, umm.. about that question it's really is much better over there but it's cool in Chicago though." La nods his head looking at the girl side profile biting his bottom lip. He sighs knowing he might not get her at all.

He shakes his head, Leonard felt a hand on his shoulder, he glanced at it before looking straight at her lips then her eyes." What's wrong? You know if you need anyone. I'm here, always is." LA hide his feelings by chuckling at her.

He didn't want to cry in front of her. He be red cried out loudly next to a girl, he thought it was pussy to do that. LA miss his father badly so when she had spoke about Las Vegas his heart dropped.

"Y-yea, I'm okay." After that it got quiet and jazzlyn laid her head on his chest. Jazzlyn knew she just might his boy but it feels like she can trust him, she needed him in her life. It was just something about LA that is comforting.

LA smiles laying back down with her watching the sunset goes down and changes. He rubs her shoulder as she falls asleep. Meanwhile seven was watching them the whole time, seven was cheesing hardly and started to do ' Can't touch this' dance.

"What are you doing?" She turned around after jumping," Nothing, just dancing." Seven said trying not to sound too noticeable about LA and jazzlyn. Seven smiles walking away slowly before running too. Gotti shakes her head chasing after her.

"Imm get youu." Seven hides somewhere as she watches gotti looking for her. Seven smirks at herself feeling like she achieved something big.

"Gotcha!" Seven screamed at loudly.