ᴺᴱᵂ ᴳᴵᴿᴸ ' ᴸᴬ ᶜᴬᴾᴼᴺᴱ, 003

JAZZLYN IRVING POVLOCATION | AT THE NEW HOUSE 1:45 AM

JAZZLYN IRVING POV
LOCATION | AT THE NEW HOUSE
1:45 AM

"Get in the house and don't say a muthafucking thing!" She yelled in the car, jazzlyn rolls her eyes with tears coming down her face as she snatched the keys out her mother hand and her mother gave her that look. She scoffed slamming the door behind her , walking to their 'house'.

Jazzlyn opened the door crying going to the fourth room that hade three pink paintings on them and her room theme was pink and grey but also had white, her tv was huge and was placed on her wall. She had this big closet but it wasn't huge but it was something for her room to fit her clothes with.

Jazzlyn didn't have all of her bags of clothes and things in her room or had it with her but she did had her suitcase with some of her clothes, she took it out a outfit changing into it since she washed up hours ago and took her hair out the ponytail.

She put on the clothes taking her outside clothes in her new dirty basket which was light pink and the other one was white.

Jazzlyn put on her matching white skims outfit that was had shorts instead, she was would used this outfit for a cozy day or just to sleep in, nothing too much at all just nice and warm. That's what she like,

She laid on her bed letting her tears flew out her eyes constantly, her phone ring making her cry harder. She didn't know what she did was wrong that made her mother trip? Jazzlyn was just trying making friends. What was wrong with that?

Her mother never acted like that before and she was truly disrespectful.

It was a small knock on her door as she continued to cry. Somebody had grab her waist and she cried in their neck for three minutes not knowing who it was. She just needed comfort and comfort came to her.