🌑~4~🌑

.

.

.

    "Really? You know it? What is it-tell me!" Riella said.

    Aliur held up a hand, basically saying "Calm down", but his face said "Shut the fuck up". Riella did both, she shut the hell up and calmed down.

    "I'll explain if you shut the hell up" Aliur said.

    Riella shut up.

     "The place you described is Estwa, the middle Realm between Ivine and Emon." Aliur said.

    Riella nodded, deep down inside told her she already knew this information.

    "What am I?" Riella asked.

     Aliur dropped his hand "If my suspicions are correct, you belong to a warrior tribe, known as the Onor tribe" He said.

    The word Onor ringed a bell in her head, but she could not recall.

     "And that's strange" Aliur added.

    Riella is confused "How so?"

    "Cause all the Onor tribe members died in a horrible ambush attack by a demon of greed and darkness" He said.

     Riella's lips curled uneasily "A..Demon?"

    "Yes, the demon was said to look like a fucking demonic buffalo, but no one seen the bitch for a long time, and it was my duty to hunt him down and figure out why he did what he did" Aliur said.

     Riella felt as if a whole bucket of iced water fell on her. Demonic Buffalo? That sounded like...

    "...Father?"

    Aliur looked at her "What?" 

    "That...Demon... Was he always under a cloud of pitch black cloud with lighting eerily purple as can be?" Riella asked.

    Aliur eye's narrowed in caution.

    "Yes"

    Riella shook "You know something about it, speak now" Aliur said. 

    Riella was surprised, and shocked.

   "Wait-now that I think about it it's fucking useless" 

   Riella looked to Aliur who rubbed his face.

    "What?"

   "If I wasn't banished, you knowing something about it would be valuable information, but I'm banished for who knows how long so I don't care anymore" He said.

    Riella chose her next words carefully, but still spoke without thinking.

    "Why did you get banished?"

    "I got framed for a crime I fucking didn't commit" He said.

    Riella was a bit taken aback "Framed?"

    "Few thousand years ago, in Estwa time, that fucking demon was unleashed, something like that doesn't come out of no where, I was sent to investigate by my sister, who's the Queen of the higher realm, Ivine. I was tasked with it, and I looked and looked every-fucking-where for the damn thing but I never found it. And time skip, any and all evidence of the demon somehow led to me summoning it and killing off the Onor Tribe" Aliur said, looking more and more pissed.

    Riella didn't know what to do or say.

    A few days ago, she believed she was dreaming when she remembered her past, people told her maybe it was a dream, but now, a few days later when she was looking to move out and roommate with someone, it just so happened to be a stray banished king who was framed and just so happened to be hunting down the very creature who Riella remembered as her first adoptive father.