Chapter 10-A Partner's Resolve

The Human Child is there in Snowdin. Undyne wants them for their Souls.

Greater Dog walks over, sniffing the air. Where did the Human go?

Suddenly, a web grabbed Greater Dog's foot!

"W-what's that?!" he wondered, falling on the snow, and being pulled deeper into the forest!

The dog tried to use his size and strenght to get up, but more webs were launched. Each time he ripped them off, more webs appeared.

"Yes, keep going. I LOVE when my prey struggles ~ it makes things so much more fun ~"

Greater Dog howled to get the others's attention, as the effort tired him out, but soon he was dragged into the forest, for an unknown fate.

"Ahuhuhu~ One down, four to go..."

_____

"Alright, let's stop. It's time to eat." Frisk said.

"Big sis, shouldn't we wait until we have better food?" Rodrigo asked.

"Don't be silly, little brother!" giggled Frisk, "You need to eat, even if you're not the biggest fan of instant noodles right now."

"Partner would be, if you'd let him eat dry already." Chara pointed out.

"Chara, we talked about this before. It's not healthy for him." Frisk patiently said.

"And again, we can Reset. Sheesh, Little Miss Perfect Behavior, you are just a stick-in-the-mud!" Chara huffed, rolling her eyes.

Rodrigo frowned. Why did Chara and Frisk have to fight all the time? And...why did Partner ALWAYS pick on big sis?

"C'mon, Chara, big sis just wanna help, no need to be so mean..." Rodrigo mumbled.

"Oh, just shut it, Partner. This doesn't concern you." Chara sighed.

"W-well, it kinda does since it's my big sister who's being bullie-"

"This. Doesn't. Concern. You. Partner." Chara warned, glaring at Rodrigo!

Rodrigo instinctively hid behind Frisk, then blushed as he realized that!

(Oh, great. I thought we were making progress, but I sent him cowering with just a glare...Partner does have a lot to learn.) Chara thought, rolling her eyes.

Frisk, meanwhile, just turned around and hugged Rodrigo. "Shh...there, there, big sis is here." she said, smiling, "No need to be embarassed, Chara can be a bit scary when she wants to. But I won't let that naughty girl hurt you, okay?"

"K-kay, big sis...s-sorry, I was trying to protect ya..." Rodrigo mumbled.

"I know, and I'm proud of you for it, but don't worry, I promise it isn't just a few verbal mockings from Chara that'll keep me down. Not when I still need to do my big sis job and make sure you are okay." Frisk said, smiling gently.

Rodrigo nodded, softly.

"Now! About these Instant Noodles..." Frisk said, making Rodrigo and Chara groan!

____

Undyne was sitting down, as Papyrus argued with Sans about traps.

"What are those visions I have with that brat...damn, what does that all mean....?" she mumbled, closing her eye and seeing herself fighting Rodrigo...actually, Chara using Rodrigo's body!

Undyne closed her eye, as she thought back on the last vision she had...

"Y...you're gonna..." she panted, "Have to try a little harder than that. I won't let you destroy everyone's hopes and dreams!"