Chapter 16-Lights Camera Action

Hey guys I'm really sorry about the late update, just stuffs been going on so updates might be a little late. I know it's not the greatest news but I've had stuff going on, and writing isn't on the top of my to do list. Can we all just look up at that pic and appreciate Ash and his cuteness. Now on to the story.

I've never really been in this position before, I've always had my friends to fall back on, but this time I was shit out of luck.

"Yes mom, mmmm ok mom, NO MOM" this was how my conversation is going with my mom. She just doesn't get that I desperately in need of a ride.

"Mom I just need for you, to, pick, me, up" I said leaning back in the booth.

"Ok thank you very much" I said trying not to loose my cool. Can you blame me, I've been sitting in this booth for about two goddamn hours, I'm surprised I haven't been dead by boredom.

"Mom just please pick me up and I will explain, OK" I said rubbing my temple, trying to stop a growing headache.

"Ok, thanks mom" I said shutting off my phone after checking the time. I sighed and started to rub my temple harder trying to stop the migraine.

"Mam are you ok" someone asked from behind me. I turned around to see a guy around my age with brown eyes and brown hair, that was pushed over to the side. He wore a black v-neck shirt with a red flanele and black jeans.

"Yep just dandy" I said with a eye roll. I wasn't trying to be mean but I had probably the worst, longest, terrible day known to mankind.

"Oh sorry I was just curious, you looked really upset" he said starting to walk away.

"NO wait sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean. I've just had the worst day ever" I said trying to not freak out.

"Oh, do you mind if I sit down" he asked motioning to the booth across from me.

"Yeah go ahead" I said with a smile.

"So what's your name" he asked with a kind smile.

"Oh right, DJ wold, what's yours" I asked,

"Nice name my Shawn, Shawn Mendes" he said holding out his hand for me to shake. I smiled and shook his hand.

"So what happened" he asked. I sighed and leaned back against the booth.

"Oh sorry not trying to be rould" he said apologetic.

"No no its fine, um me and a friend got into a fight, I said some stuff that was personal and yeah pretty much" I said putting my head in my hands.

"Oh wow yeah that would be a pretty bad day, but you can make it better" he said prying my hands from my face.

"How" I asked curious.

"He's your friend right" he asked, I nodded.

"Then talk to him, if he's your friend then talk to him, but I'm guessing he's more than a friend" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"WHAT, no no no there is nothing going on between him and me" I said shaking my head.

"If he wasnt something more, then why would it affect you so much" he said tilting his head to the side. He did have a point, but me and Calum have hated each other for a long time, ever since we met. But my mom always said "love and hate have a very thin line between them". I guess she was right.

"So you're saying that I may, love him" I asked.

"That's what it sounds like, but hey I could be wrong" he said putting his hands up in surrender.