Chapter One-Youtube

K guys first fanfiction so bare with me. But I'm excited YEAH!

Why can't music class teach music. I mean I know what a guitar is and drums and electric piano is. I looked over to my friends Abby Jessica and Saba and my sister Leah who looked as bored as me. I can't wait till this class is over.

Me and my friends are going to shoot our first music video as a band. If you're wandering the band is called Pepsi Girls. Dont ask why we named it that Leah just thought it was cool. Finally the bell rang and I hurried out of my seat and to my friends.

" Ok so you guys are coming over at 3 right" I asked they all nodded happily.

Why don't we come over now" Abby asked.

"Well doesn't Jess have a family thing" I asked looking at Jess.

She shook her head. "Parent broke up again" she said sighing. Jesses parents break up all the time and then go back together. Her parent's don't give a shit about her which is a lot of bullshit. So she spends a lot of time over at my place

"Well lets go" I said ready to get out of the hell hole we call school. When we got to my place we headed to the basement. That's where all our stuff is. Leah plays drums, and Abby plays electric piano and Saba plays bass, and Jess plays the guitar, I play the lead guitar and lead singer

We set up everything making sure we had everything done. As soon as we knew all our stuff was hooked up, we started the camera.

"Hey guys were the Pepsi Girls and were doing a cover for 5 SOS she looks so perfect" we said all together. We started after that..

Simmer down, simmer down.

They say we're too young now to amount to anything else

But look around

We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now

Once we were done we were very tired from jumping around.

"Thanks guys for watching hit the like comment subscribe and thanks guys" we said at once then ended the video. But what we didn't know was that, that music video would change our lives.

///

Sorry its short but it will get longer. Also vote comment and share my story.

2 votes or comments for the next chapter.

Song of the day, She Looks So Perfect: 5 SOS