17

Shorter chapter than usual today

Random comment, I love how Riot gives everyone in the pack a nickname: he acts like he doesn't care about them half the time but then calls them these names

Virus: Vivi
Venom: V, Little One
Red: Tiny
Carlton: Carl, Brown Eyes
Eddie: Eds
Cletus: Sketch
Dora: Doe-Eyes

"Holy shit, your pool is gigantic!" Venom gasped as he, Red, and the three human males made their way out of the back porch and towards the glistening pool.

"I know, right?" Red grinned widely.

"Dang, you have everything," Eddie marveled as he looked around to see at least three two person dining sets, an umbrella hole (the umbrellas were not set up) stuck in the center of the table. He also noticed a few tanning benches and some beach inflatable beds that were neatly tucked away by the corner of the fenced in yard.

"He really honestly does," Cletus remarked with a laugh.

"Where's the rest of the pack?" Red wondered, glancing at the backdoors to his luxury home.

"Virus and Dora are changing and Riot's somewhere in there doing who-knows-what," Carlton shrugged.

"I find it amusing that we were just at a pool a few days ago and now we're in one again," Eddie grinned as he bent down to check the water temperature.

"Eh, it's like swimming at the beach, Eds," Red smirked. "You get wet, horse around and have fun. Except there's no sexy women in bikinis that we can all spy on, hehe."

"Stop being a perv," Venom sighed, rolling his eyes fondly.

"What? I am not being a perv!" Red argued. "I just happen to like a nice body, that's all."

"Don't worry, Mom and Dora will be coming out shortly," Venom cracked a smile. "And Dad."

"Oh, and you're calling me the pervert?" Red's childish whining quieted when the four males heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Who's coming out shortly?"

Turning, the five males were greeted by the impressive form of Riot. Venom swallowed, blushing a little as he saw his surrogate father, shirtless, standing in the doorway. Oh, god, why did his Dad have to be so....sexy? Each was thrown into a state of awe and maybe a little bit of jealousy, but even so they all were varying shades of red. Riot smirked as he made his way towards them, knowing exactly what he was doing to them at this point. Carlton's eyes were wide and staring, just like the rest of them. Glistening silver bis and tris flexed like coiled steel, rippling in a strangely satisfying way as the Alpha of the pack continued to advance. That bare, solid chest and those broad shoulders, roped with pure solid muscle moved in time with the slow, solid, heavy steps. And his face... that was a face that none of them would ever forget. That was the face of a good, strong, confident leader who had it all, who knew what his underlings thought of him and how they saw him. As a god to be worshiped and feared (a good, healthy kind of fear) and admired.

Riot's mouth stretched up into an amused grin as he acknowledged this, feeling a sense of mirth and calm knowing what he did to them all just by being himself. Letting his tongue sway out temptingly, he rumbled in amusment.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue~?" he sneered as he stopped in front of them, flaunting himself effortlessly as he towered over all of them. His gaze turned to Venom, who shivered a little at the gentle yet dominant look. "So. You like Daddy's body, Little One~? Is that what I heard~?" Venom nodded dumbly, staring with wide, anticipating eyes. Riot chuckled, a deep, almost dark tone to it, causing the others to shiver where they stood. "Oh, isn't this adorable. All five of you have Daddy right in front of you and all you can do is stand there like dumb little pups ready to obey every command~." Riot chuckled again, shaking his head fondly. "I had no idea my five little boys were attracted to, heh, older men...~"