relationship?

Lincolns pov:

I woke up next to Octavia again, and i remembered that i have work to do, so i have to leave. I checked the time and it was 10.33.
"Fuvk, I am late." I said and put my clothes on.
I didn't want to wake up Octavia, so i let her sleep. She is so cute while she is sleeping i thought to myself. I gave her a quick kiss, but i had to go, so i ran to my work.

I saw Indra waiting for me.
"Where were you?" She asked me.
"I fell asleep. I am sorry." I said and passed her.
"No, you're not aloud to come today." She said.
"What?" I said.
"You heard me." She said.
"But i am just 10 minutes late?!" I said to her.
"The rules are rules!" She said.
"Fine," I said and was about to walk home, but Indra said.
"You have something on your shirt and pants."
I checked them, and yeah, i had.
"Oh yeah." I said and walked home.

I saw Octavia still sleeping, so i tried not to make as much noise as i make, usually.
I went to my bedroom where Octavia was and dressed new clothes for the day.
I tried to make breakfast in my kitchen but it didn't go well. I burnt the food.
I saw Octavia walking to the kitchen in my clothes.
"Good morning. I see that you are wearing my clothes." I said while smiling to her.
"Oh yeah, sorry I can change if you want?" Octavia said.
"No, it's fine." I said while cooking still.
"They are burned.." Octavia said while laughing.
"I tried my best." I said.
"I have a question." Octavia said.
"Yeah." I said.
"Are we now together or not? Cause we can if you want to?" Octavia asked me.
"We can if you want to." I said while looking at her.
"I want to, but i don't want to force you to a relationship if you don't want to?" Octavia said.
"No, i want to, too." I said and kissed her.
Octavia pulled away from the kiss and said.
"I have to go now to find now, Bellamy. I think he is traumatised."
"Do you want to go alone or with me?" I asked her.
" I can go alone, but you can come with me if you want?" She said.
"No, i will let you go alone it's fine." I said to her.
"Will you come back or?" I asked her.
"Uhmm, i think i will, but i am not sure yet." She said and kissed me once more.
"Bye," I said.
"Bye." She said.

Now, when she left, i was really bored.
I thought to myself that i could hunt for food. I took my arrow and knives.
I went outside and went deeper to the forest. I saw Octavia and her big brother fighting or talking. I don't know. I was gonna go there, but i don't know if she wants me there, so i am gonna stay here hunting. I was hunting for about 3 hours and didn't get much luck. I don't know if i had changed because i have a girlfriend or something else. I have never had a girlfriend, so i don't know how to do boyfriend stuff. I am just trying my best.

I went back inside my house and cleaned a little bit of the mess. When i was cleaning I saw that Octavia leaved her clothes here so that means she took my clothes.
"I hope that Indra doesn't find her." I said to myself.

An hour later:

I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened the door, and it was Octavia.
"Hey, Octavia." I said.
"I can't go back there." She said while almost crying.
"What is wrong?" I said to her.
"Bellamy is mad at me, and almost everyone wants to kill me because I am dating you." She said while almost falling to the ground.
The thing is that i don't know how to make someone better, so i just stay quiet cause i don't want to hurt someone.
"Everything will be okay." I said and holded her from not falling. I grabbed Octavia and went to my bedroom and put her on the bed so she could get rest. I was gonna walk away, but Octavia said.
"Could you stay? Please."
"Sure," I said and went to next her.
I put my hand so Octavia could put her head on my hand.
"I love you." I said to her. I didn't expect an answer, but I heard Octavia say.
"I love you too."
I started to blush. I think I am gonna like this new me.