01 | A figment of my imagination

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

I feel like shit.

My body feels like it has a thousand needles stuck in it. My mind has had enough but I am still alive because I am I'll be eighteen I'm 11 months and. I'll be out of this shit hole.

I groan as I sit up from my mattress. I take my phone, check the time and its 5:30 am. I have half an hour to prepare breakfast for Axel and Lucia.

Axel and Lucia are my uncle and aunt. I don't even have a clue of how I'm related to those vicious monsters, I hope one of them cheats on the other and both of them kill each other - well I hope this happens atleast.

I carefully get up making sure that none of my injuries get worse. I take my hoodie that I wear everyday because that's the only thing I have to keep me warm other than the two pairs of pants and shit I have.

I take my bag and hide my phone in it because my guardians have these fucked up rules that they expect me to follow. But I don't care I need a phone because I need a distraction plus I'm already know as the freak of the school, I don't even know why I go to school because I finished high school last year and I have a degree in business.

And to make things worse today is Sunday that means no school and I'll be getting beaten more than other days.

◇◇◇

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" he shouted, "Are you fucking TRYING TO POSION ME" with that he punched me and it's impact caused me to fall on the floor fluting my stomach.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. "Answer me you slut" he grits and starts kicking repeatedly

"N-no" I breath. I slowly back away from the him and lean against the wall and let out a pained groan. "Did I tell you that you could back away" he calmly says stalking towards me.

I couldn't care less just 11 months more it'll all be over, I kept repeating in my head.

11 months, it'll all be over

You are okay.

I'm fine.

Everything is fine, I'm fine.

A hard grab to my chin takes me out of my trance. "Get up" he grips my chin tightly.

I don't move, I was frozen, I know that there's no use of moving because either way the punishment would me same.

My eyes start to sting as he squeezed my jaw too tight knowing that there would be a giant bruise left.

"GET THE FUCK UP, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU FAMILY LEFT YOU!" HE screams in my face which causes me to squeeze my eyes shut waiting for the hit, but it never came

I open my eyes and see Axel with the pan on which i had made the food in, he was holding it in his hand examining then his gaze turns towards me, "P-please I-I-I'm so-" before I could finish my sentence the pan comes flying and hits my head.