Legends Collide: Tsunade vs Naruto

Few days later
Unknown Location

Itachi began the meeting with a somber tone, outlining the unexpected developments they faced. "Naruto's power has grown significantly," he started, capturing the full attention of the room. "Despite our combined efforts, he was able to withstand and counter our attacks without using chakra."

Pain, the leader, leaned forward, his eyes narrowing. "How did he manage to best you? Itachi, were you able to use Tsukuyomi on him?"

Itachi shook his head slightly. "Only momentarily, he disrupted my attempt. It seems he has developed resistances we aren't familiar with."

Deidara, eager to share his frustration, added, "Yeah, the brat even summoned a giant hand that could crush people at once." He clenched his fists, remembering the humiliation of retreat.

Itachi took a breath, then revealed the most startling aspect of their encounter. "There's something else. Naruto proclaimed himself to be a god. "

The room fell into a moment of silence.

"He called himself a god?" Pain questioned, his voice carefully neutral.

Itachi nodded. "Yes. He stated it boldly and with conviction."

Calling himself a god, huh? That little brat would make a perfect sacrifice for Lord Jashin" Hidan thought

Kisame leaned forward, his expression serious. "He certainly displayed power that would support such a claim. His abilities were beyond anything we've encountered."

Konan frowned thoughtfully. "If he truly is a god, we need to factor that into our future plans."

"This changes things. We must continue monitoring him closely and gather more intelligence. Naruto Uzumaki has become a more significant threat than we anticipated." Pain

Pain's Rinnegan eyes seemed to glow with a renewed intensity"A god, huh, Naruto Uzumaki? I will show you what the power of a god truly is." He thought

The Akatsuki absorbed the information, their minds racing with plans and the realization that Naruto could no longer be underestimated. The meeting ended with a resolve to gather more information and adapt their. strategies for capturing Naruto

The meeting concluded with a renewed sense of urgency and the acknowledgment that Naruto's declaration of being a god was not mere arrogance but potentially a sign of his growing power and the challenges ahead for the Akatsuki.

With Naruto and Tsunade

Are you ready to lose brat?" Tsunade said while cracking her knuckles

Naruto didn't respond with words; instead, his eyes gleamed with excitement, a fierce grin spreading across his face.

Naruto, his eyes focused and his stance relaxed, was the first to move, he executed Step(Bo-Bup), appearing instantly behind Tsunade. He aimed a powerful kick at her back, but Tsunade, relying on her years of experience, sensed the attack and spun around, deflecting the kick with a swift block.

Tsunade countered with a devastating punch aimed at Naruto's stomach, her chakra-enhanced strength capable of pulverizing rock. Naruto, agile and flexible, twisted his body, avoiding the punch by a hair's breadth and retaliated with Baekdu, a fierce knee strike that connected with Tsunade's ribs, sending her skidding back.

Regaining her footing, Tsunade smirked. "Not bad, kid."

Naruto responded with a grin, not missing a beat as he launched into Baeknok, an upward kick targeting Tsunade's chin. Tsunade ducked under the kick, then surged forward with a chakra-infused uppercut. Naruto barely managed to evade, feeling the rush of displaced air from the powerful blow.