Unusual Question

Tanjiro:"So after I came back I see inosuke chasing zenitsu like always but when both of them noticed me they began running in circles around me, pretty weird right?"

Kanao:"a little"

Tanjiro:"I know they are my friends and all that but sometimes...I wish they can be quiet and not loud all the time y'know? I really hope that I can find time to enjoy the silence"

Kanao:".......you.....enjoy the silence?"

Tanjiro:"yep and it also why I enjoy your company more.. wait...I never told you that before right?"

Kanao:*shakes her head*

Tanjiro:"Oh my bad! anyways it was fun talking to you kanao and we should talk more often! bye!" *Leaves to go back home*

'As tanjiro walked away, Kanao was left stunned by what she has known just a few moments ago, The tanjiro she had known was someone who enjoyed going out for parties and visiting family members and friends while also talking with a lot of people.....never in her life did she ever think he would enjoy the quiet side of the world and her....especially her'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Two days later-

Nezuko:*in a supermarket buying groceries*

kanao:"nezuko....."

nezuko:"Oh kanao! sorry I didn't notice you earlier, How are-"

kanao:"Can I marry your brother?"

nezuko:"huh? of course no-"

kanao:"great! thank you" *leaves the store*

nezuko:"WAIT!.....actually she's probably joking although I do need to tell big brother"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-after nezuko came back from shopping-

'Opening the door to the home she lives with her family, nezuko went and placed the bags on the kitchen counter, looking around the house she figured that her family went out for something but knew that tanjiro would still be at home since her mother and father didn't trust nezuko to open the door for them because she would probably sleep through the whole day, she noticed that the door to tanjiro's room is slight open and went inside to tell him of what she was asked by kanao earlier today'

nezuko:"Tanjiro you seriously won't believe what kanao asked me today, it was an unusual-" *standing at the door with her mouth wide open*

tanjiro:*somewhat blushing while sweating*

kanao:*on one knee and holding in fort of her an open box containing an engagement ring, oh she is also blushing hard with a noise bleed* "marry me"