The Ring Promise

Maheen walked in ibrahim's Chamber and as soon as Ibrahim looked at Maheen he spoke Coming Towards her.

"What's all this Begum???"

Maheen knew the task ahead wasn't going to be easy. She took a deep breath, steeling herself for the difficult conversation she was about to have.

"First Calm down Sultan we can talk all about this later, Prince Rudra has been attacked, and he is currently in a very critical state,' Maheen explained softly, her voice trembling with emotion.

"I want to explanation NOW." He spoke raising his voice a little

Maheen sighed, her shoulders slumping under the weight of Ibrahim's demand. She took a deep breath, trying to steady her racing heart before responding softly.

"Alright, Sultan, but I beg you to keep your emotions in check," Maheen replied, her voice calm despite the turmoil she was feeling within. "Please listen to me first before you react."

"yes please explain why the hell our daughter ran away in between from her nikkah when it's about to get completed just after hearing Rudra got Hurt."

"Sultan... our daughter's loves Prince Rudra From the f.. first sigt she saw him and in that moment, all she wanted was to be by his side," Maheen replied softly, her voice trembling with emotion. "Please understand, as a mother, her actions were driven by nothing but love and concern for him."

"W...what did you say... she love Rudra??? The Mughal Princess loves The Prince of Hindustan??? The other religion and Cast Person???"

Maheen felt a pang in her heart as Ibrahim's words echoed in the air, as if the weight of their reality weighed heavily on her shoulders.

"Sultan, love recognizes no borders or boundaries. It transcends all barriers, even those of religion and caste," she replied softly, her voice filled with a mixture of sadness and hope. "Please understand, sometimes love chooses its own path, and we must respect that, not question it."

"You might be kidding me...What others are gonna say The great Mughal King Sultan Ibrahim man of his principles breaked his
upcoming relationship Ties with Turkey Sultanata and let his daughter Marry
Other religion boy."

Maheen sighed, her voice filled with sorrow and pleading.

"I understand your concerns, Sultan, I
truly do," she whispered. "But we should think about the happiness of our children and I also don't want my daughter To End up like me in a loveless Marraige."

"I don't think so They bigger than My empire Opinion and my Principal's and I won't ever agree for this relationship and By tomorrow Ruhani will be married to Nasir and go to her new home that's Final."

Maheen felt a mixture of emotions overwhelm her as Ibrahim uttered those words. Deep sadness and fear intertwined within her, but somehow, beneath it all, a sense of defiance.

Taking a deep breath, she held Ibrahim's gaze and took out the ring from his hand and Spoke.