𝙲𝚑-𝟹𝟾 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 (𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 2)

Chapter-38 Wedding Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🅂🄰🄼🄰🅈🄰 🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷🄰🄽🄸🄰 🄿🄾🅅

We cannot predict what will happen in life, that thing always happens in life which we fear so much that we run away from it. But as always, life brings that thing in front of us.

Love which I never got in my childhood and for which I kept yearning all my life. It's not an easy thing to see your parents die in front of your eyes And especially when you are the sole reason for their death.

I had told Aarav that we will get married, but that fear is still there somewhere inside me, which I had hidden with great difficulty. After everything that happened I don't want to lose Aarav now That's why I said yes to marriage.

But that night when my life ended completely, I don't want something like this to happen again and I become the reason for Aarav's death. After losing everything I have found Aarav whom I don't want to lose now.

I have lost everyone who has loved me but this time not Aarav, not at all.

That day when Aarav told me that our marriage is after a week, I was very happy but also scared. Because I want more time for marriage but I am afraid that something might happen to Aarav, so I think maybe it is okay for us to get married only after a week.

How much I would have liked if Vivaan Bhai were here. And Dadda, he doesn't even let me put my feet on the floor. Mom performs all the wedding rituals. But maybe I have found someone like Mumma--Seema Aunty She is just like a mother figure to me.

It's been 3 days since the wedding thing, my fever ended at night so Aarav went because he had a lot of work to do in the office or is it the wedding too? That's why we had to prepare for that too.

Tomorrow is mine and Aarav's haldi, so tomorrow Seema aunty will come to apply haldi to me. Because turmeric is applied first to the groom and then to the bride, but I and Aarav cannot meet because we are clearly forbidden.

I live alone in my house, so Samar and Vikrant will also be with me and both of them will make all the preparations for me. Aarav says that he and uncle will make all the preparations for their side.

That's why I didn't say anything either. Coming out of my thoughts, I looked at the time on the clock on the wall. which was indicating 1 o'clock in the night. So I covered myself with the blanket and fell asleep because there was still a lot to happen tomorrow.

I woke up at the same time as I do every day. After taking shower, I go out of my room for breakfast and go to the dining table and sit on my seat. Probably neither Samar nor Vikrant has woken up yet, hence neither of them has come out yet.

A maid serves me my breakfast and I ask her “Have Mr. Malhotra and Ahuja not woken up yet?” She bows her head and tells me, “Madam, both of them have had their breakfast and left Malhotra Mansion just 30 minutes ago!”

Oh yes, now I remember it is my haldi today and I am not even ready yet. Seema aunty will come any time. So after eating the first bite of breakfast, I get up from there and come to my room to get ready.