Chapter 5

Callistas POV
I was currently in the dugouts watching Portugal play Czech Republic.It was an exciting game.

I had enjoyed watching the players warm up aswell, some eye candy for me.

As i watched the game i notice a pair of eyes looking at me deeply.It was João.We had made eye contact, until Fernandes attempted to pass the ball to João but he had missed it.

I was the reason he had missed the ball.I couldn't contain myself and let out a laugh as João missed the ball.He was furious at the sight of me laughing at him.

My dad then took João off not too long after.As João walked into the dugouts he glares at me.The game had ended 11 mins after he had been taken off.

They had won their match 3-2. A good win.

As the players start to walk off the pitch, i grab Joaos arm pulling him back.He looks at me confused.

"meet me out the back in 5" i say to him, he nods in agreement and heads into the changing room with the rest of the team.

I had started to walk out of the back of the stadium, waiting for João.I hope he would come and not stand me up, my worst fear.

I was not long waiting until i see a shadow approach, it was Joao.Phew, I sigh in relief.

"and what are you playing on doing back here"he asks me in a suggestive tone, knowing exactly what i wanted.

I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, with this action he puts his hands on my waist making my skin tingle under his touch.

His rests his forehead on mine before leaning in to kiss me.It was hungry, like he was yearning for me.

We continued for a few minutes before i move my hands into his hair, slightly gripping it to deepen our kiss.He tasted so fresh, i loved it.He let a groan slip out at the grip of my hands tugging at his hair.

I step away for a meer moment, feeling like being a menace.

"did you sort your problem out" i look down at his crotch as I ask.I see his face turn red at my question."well if you really want to know, yes i did thanks a lot"he replies , not impressed with the stunt i pulled.

"have u considered my offer i asked u last night" he asks me.

I ponder with my thoughts. "mmm, i did have a think about it and i wouldn't mind..."

"perfect..." he grins.

We hear a voice in the distance looking for João.

"i better go see you tonight" i say to João before i flee.

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY