Chapter 10

The opening scene starts as it shows Phantom Storm and his allies fighting against soldiers and assassins on a train then finally switches to show the 1st Dark Magic Knight of Corrupted Darkness in his throne room watching Phantom Storm and his allies prepare for the vytal festival and the tournament.

-Morning, City of Vale-

-Third Person Pov-

The scene starts as it shows a bullhead in the sky then then drops down to show the dust shop named dust till dawn with it's owner on a ladder as he hangs a banner above his shop saying newly Re-opened. Suddenly the dust shop owner loses his balance but is caught by two girls.

Old Dust Shop Owner: (surprised and falls of the ladder) Ah!.

Green Haired Girl: (catches old man) We got you sir, your safe.

Silver Haired Girl: (catches old man) Yeah old man, don't you know it's dangerous for you to stand on that ladder to hang banners. You should ask a person who's younger then you to do these kind of jobs and pay them to do it. Or you can have Duke Silver's security company branch help you. You still have a family who loves and cherishes you so you have to be more careful with your life.

Old Dust Shop Owner: (grateful and smiles) Your right. Thank you girls. (takes out his wallet and pulls out some lien) Here take this money, it's the least I can do to repay you both for saving me.

Green Haired Girl: (smiles) Thank you, take care sir.

Both girls leave and head towards the destination they need to head to.

Green Haired Girl: Phantom Storm was right, helping people instead of being the villans we could have been feels right for us. But we have to blend in and hide right Mercy.

Mercy: You got that right emerald. Phantom Storm really cares about us unlike the people who originally didn't care and abused us in the past. But after he saved us and took us to his empire it was something we could have never imagined. He then had us train under different masters to improve our skills. I'd say we're all happy to have met Phantom Storm. Anyway how much further to meet our contact?.

Emerald: Just a few blocks.

Both Girls walk a few blocks and arrive at a place called tuskson's bookstore.

Emerald: This is the place. Let's head inside.

Both girls head inside mercy looks at the books as emerald heads to the service desk and rings the bell.

Tuckson: Be right there.

A male faunas comes out of the storage room filled with books and carries two stacks of books before placing 

Tuckson: (carrying stacks of books) Welcome to tuckson's book trade. Home to every book under the son. (places stacks of books down) How may I hel you?.

Emerald: Tuckson, been awhile. The last time we met was at Phantom Storm's empire before you went to work for the white fang.

Tuckson: (smiles) Ah, emerald I see you've grown into fine young lady as well as your trouble making friend mercy.

Mercy: (looks up from book she's reading) Sup, you old puma. (goes back to reading).

Emerald: Anyway we were wondering if you were planning on rejoining the white fang after everyone here in vale heard about last night's battle with Phantom and our allies fighting the 1st Dark Magic Knight and his army of corrupted darkness.

Tuckson: (smiles) Ah yes I heard about that battle. Phantom Storm sent Eve Tauras to ask me to return to the white fang to help all of you after taking a break from them by being an information broker and working for Phantom Storm for a bit.