Chapter 19

The scene starts as it shows beacon at night and ironwood looking at the city of vale and glynda appearing behind him.

-Night, Beacon Academy-

-General Ironwood and Third Person Pov-

Glynda: Trouble Sleeping.

General Ironwood: Arm was acting up.

Glynda: Ah of course so logically you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely, and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance. What's wrong?.

General Iroonwood: We've all trusted ozpin for years believing that salem was the enemy but now that we know that their war was setup from the beginning by another who's lord wants his forces of corrupted to rule or destroy our world. Who are we to trust if ozpin isn't up to the task.

Glynda: James you forgot that there is one person and his empire who are fighting those exact enemies and trying to free our world. If ozpin can't continue the fight then we only need to trust and believe in Phantom Storm and his empire an d believe that he will teach and instruct on how to defeat our new enemy.

General Ironwood: Your right glynda. 

The scene then changes to the abandoned village where Team Rwby, Team RPSG, Phantom Storm, Phantom Storm's backup team, and professor oobleck are staying in a abandoned building and sleeping in it while Phantom Storm, Ruby, and Phantom Stlrm's backup team which has Kozak and his ghost recon unit and Major Motoko Kusanagi and her teammates Batou, and Saito, including the tachikomas from section 9 are keeping watch over the camp while everyone else sleeps. One of the beowolfs walk by and heads out into the forest. Suddenly Yang wakes up.

-Night, Abandoned Village near Mountain Glenn-

-Phantom Storm and Third Person Pov-

Yang: Blake you awake?.

Blake: Yeah.

Yang: Why do you think he asked us about being a huntress. Like what was he trying to say.

Blake: Maybe he was just curious.

Yang: You think.

Blake: No.

Yang: Weiss are you awake?.

Weiss: (annoyed) Of course I'm awake you two are talking. And I think he. When I said I wanted to honor my family's name I meant it. But it's not what you think. I'm not stupid I'm fully aware what my father has done with the schnee dust company when he originally took it over. When he took control of our business it operated in a moral grey area. But now with my mother and Phantom Storm running the business it has regained some honor after releasing the faunas slaves in the schnee dust mines and hiring them as real workers and also providing them with the best mining equipment and safety gear.

Blake: That's good to hear.

Weiss: Which is why I feel the need to make things right by fighting against our true enemies which are the lord of corrupted darkness and warriors and soldiers of corrupted darkness and supporting the faunas alongside Phantom Storm and his empire. If I had taking a job in atlas it would feel like I'm running away from the fight.

Blake: I had a father named ghira, he was the original leader of the white fang before being killed by an assassin of corrupted darkness. After he was killed sienna khan took over and when we were about to resort to violence to get what we wanted Phantom Storm and his diplomatic envoy team showed up and asked to see me, my mother, sienna khan and everyone in the white fang and told us the truth about ur true enemy. Phantom Storm then offered to help make the desert area of menagerie livable which he did by using his powers. After that he took out a document with a written treaty and said all we had to do was sign it and we would have a powerful ally who would support us so that we could get both the rights and respect we deserve. He also told us that he freed all the faunas slaves in the schnee dust mines.